Reviews for Kismet
Skvyer chapter 8 . 2/25/2013
This is a beautiful story so far. Not just me, but a lot of people, would love to see you finish this story. If you finished it, I bet it probably become the best thane fic on this website. Please write more!
Shoshana17 chapter 8 . 4/3/2012
Seriously loving it so far. Listen, I know you're probably really busy or just lost interest, it happens, but it would be awesome if you updated. Hope to read the next chapter soon!
Miyavilurver chapter 8 . 3/27/2012
Hope u update. This is great!
bonniebeast chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
You go girl.i loved thane in ME2 and so i eent searchin for fics about him.i cant heelp but be dissapointed at the small number ive found.i think youll do great with the characterization and such!
hadchan chapter 8 . 11/29/2010
I am very sad to see that you've stopped there ! Your fiction is simply great. I hope we will have the pleasure to read more soon or later !

Thank you anyway, this was really wonderful to read !
MyNameIsAverage chapter 4 . 10/25/2010
No updates with cliffhanger that has me on the edge of my seat.

Not cool.
Kitsune Kit chapter 8 . 10/21/2010
Oh this is very good! I can't wait for more!
SashaArcain chapter 8 . 8/21/2010
God damn it wher is the next chapter? I need more Thane and Shepard...
ThatOtherOtaku chapter 8 . 7/23/2010
Leaving us hanging with a four month hiatus with a cliffhanger like THAT O.O

I really like this fic. It's very, VERY good. :DD You must continue! This is good stuff! xD
Cartoonmarth chapter 8 . 5/18/2010
continue! D loving the story more and more~
Shinimegami7 chapter 8 . 5/17/2010
Neat! I can't wait to see where you take this! It's getting very interesting.
HumansRSuperior chapter 8 . 5/9/2010
Please please PLEASE update this story sooooooooooon! \o/ I absolutely adore and love it and I check back here FREQUENTLY to see if there's more. Get your muses back in gear! ;D You've left us all cruelly hanging! *flail* WANT. MORE.

Please? *puppy eyes*
LunaMax1214 chapter 8 . 3/27/2010
Oh, you evil, evil wench! You're so terribly good at cliffhangers. You already know I'm a fan, but if more kudos will get me more chapters, I'll spill my guts every time.

DestructoNookie: As defined by , when two fictional characters who, whether or not they even know their own feelings on the matter, attempt to beat the snot out of each other before realizing they should just do The Deed, already.

Needless to say, I do love me some good DestructoNookie. And you write it oh, so well. The way you do it makes it quite obvious they're flirting rather than trying to commit grievous injury. I love it! :)
aadarshinah chapter 8 . 3/17/2010
very interesting. keep it up
PashN chapter 8 . 3/14/2010
I like how you portray the characters on this fiction. And a little humor is good for Shepard indeed. *nod* Good to know she's not one of the typecal bad-ass/ super emo sheps that sadly make their way into the FF realm! ;)

And yay for sparring! I almost thought it was possible in-game when Garrus mentioned it, but oh well, you can't have everything in one game.

Keep up the good work. :)

PS. To answer your earlier question: I went to the restroom 90% of the time after talking to Thane! It was embarrasing!:S