Reviews for If Dr. Seuss Wrote Harry Potter
Mrs malfoy chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Hahahahhaha this is amazimg so unique I will be reading more of your work
Skystar5 chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
I would never be able to do this! So many rhymes and they all flow nicely, and the story is good. it is written like something Dr. Seuss would. Amazing job!
Laetitia Lycaelon chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
wow...
Cupcake-Ninja-Platypus chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
This is great! How on earth did you come up with this? You must be amazing at writing stories and poetry! (PS if you're a hp fan, check out my fanfic story :) )
WeasleySeeker chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Haha this is brilliant! "Why can't I stop talking in this ridiculous rhyme?" :D
Madrigal-in-training chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
I love this! You have no idea how much I've been laughing although if I were you I'd change it from parody to parody AND poetry.
werty12 chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Very original, funny and entertaining!

My favorite part:

And now I've got you – it's about time!

Why can't I stop talking in this ridiculous rhyme?"

Genius!
bekeyboo chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
this is probably one of the most awesome things i've ever read, ever. *speechless*
F8WUZL8 chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Lol, that was fantastc rhyming! And a good story. Congrats!
DroversxxChick chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
I have to admit that was really well written and it was a great job. Nice one! :Þ
nikky chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
I love what you wrote. you have a good imagination on how the story would be written. hopefully youll write more stories like that. I really enjoyed reading it
Ravenwood240 chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
~~Staggering, falling into a deathly coma~~

Ack! Too much sweetness and light! I'm going into diebetic shock here...

All joking aside, it was sweet, and very much like my memories of the later Dr Suess books. It was good.

Raven
sonia chapter 1 . 12/25/2004
I thought it was a really cool story. And I loved your rhymes.
eb chapter 1 . 9/15/2004
Outstanding!

Having worked for days on one of these myself (and earning an honorable mention) for a contest, I know how hard it is.

For 3 days my husband & I spoke in nothing but Seuss-isms - we drove each other NUTS!

Thanks for the giggle.
emily chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
i'm not a big fan of dr. seuss, but this was great!