Reviews for The Devil
FighterHarada chapter 3 . 4/4/2015
I would like to know what happened next, did you abandon the story? Update then.
Finvarra Faerie chapter 3 . 12/30/2013
I like this; so much emotion. You should continue!
Pixylinx chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Continue pleasssseeee!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/15/2012
Continue with this please...!
MishimaLars chapter 3 . 1/8/2012
Great another great kazuya-x-jun story which ended huge cliffhanger plz update it soon
mishi chapter 3 . 1/8/2012
Ah nuts...only 3 darn I wish if you UPDATE it soon that was amazing story!
IndigoSnake16 chapter 3 . 7/14/2011
Oh, no, there's no more chapters! I wish you would continue it. Perhaps somewhere you'll find some inspiration to make another chapter...or feel guilty for leaving your readers hanging. It's usually the latter in my case.

Just wanted to say, everything was on point. The plot [wherever that's going], the relationship, dialogue, descriptions, characterization, details-everything. Only, all the chapters were rather short [sorry for mentioning this] and the story stops right when it was getting interesting.

Please continue.
Desiderio chapter 3 . 5/10/2011
I think I should say this, do you fully feel as though you can continue this excellent story?

For a while now I've been working on my own stories, and I can say without a doubt that this one and others have inspired me to make a Kazuya and Jun story. :)

But what I'm trying to say is, if you do not have the time to continue this story, then you should probably delete it. If not, then have friends hwlp you come up with even more and set your standards on what it is that made you want to begin this story.

Me, I'll make a story with TONS of chapters as I am for my current stories, so ask yourself this, what is the theme of your story? What do you have to tell? And why is Kazuya and Jun a pair that your willing to write about? I hope this helps, because I enjoyed what you already have. :)

When you look at what I've said, you just might be able to find out how many chapters you can come up with. Now then, excellent job on the story so far, and I can't wait to read more.
Gweedy chapter 3 . 4/6/2011
OMFG! I LOVED this story! Please make more chapters cause it's been a while since you made one :)
tekkenfan1 chapter 3 . 12/28/2010
Awesome start off. Next chapter to be read I assume)
asukaxjinforever chapter 3 . 9/6/2010
hmmm interesting, i wonder if he'll stay the night lol, that comment was not intended to be dirty or anything ok lol! but i do winder what jun will actually be able to do for kazuya...
Blanchefleur Forsythia chapter 3 . 8/29/2010
That was really good.
tekken lovers chapter 3 . 8/29/2010
wow its nice story one idont know why i like the stories about jun and kazyua and i like something romintic about that kazyua

even if he evil at all

in the end .. that is not his folt

hope to see the next chapter

well done moonstar

can wait to see the next one _
Vegeta and Kazuya are so hot chapter 2 . 6/5/2010
I like it so far. Please continue! :D
asukaxjinforever chapter 2 . 3/5/2010
yea its short but ah well atleast you updated lol, hm kazuya's becoming suspicious in all this, i wonder if he really will go to jun's house? keep it coming, your still doing gd -