Reviews for The Flight of the Impala
fangirl995 chapter 8 . 5/25
So I know you wrote this a few years ago but OMIGOSH! This fic, like the last one I reviewed, "As Long As I'm Around" was recommended to me by a dear friend and I'm so, so glad she suggested it to me. You are such a masterful writer. I was completely sucked in by this story from the beginning. You write both of the boys so beautifully. I love how you incorporated and perfectly described those little tics that we love so much about them, those subtle, minute facial expressions when they try to hide their emotions... And those flashbacks - gah! This is the first fanfic that I have ever cried over and I'm not afraid to admit that I *sobbed*. And the way you included Bobby was perfection. I love him so much. THE SAMULET, THOUGH! Every mention of it (the way Sam clutched it killed me) brought on a fresh bout of tears. Thank you so much for sharing your gift! :'D
RocknRollagirl chapter 8 . 3/7
Hello there:) Yeah, im well Aware that it has been Ages since you posted this, but i stumbled over it just recently and had the desire to drop you a line or two:) This was a masterpiece and a genuine pleasure to read (does that make me an evil person?oh well:))it was kinda nice you started this out on a totally normal argument between siblings that had nothing to do with anything supernatural and the ending really had me in tears, so beautifully written and sweet. The whump in between was delicious and you portrayed the characters really well. Thanks for sharing this and keeping me from my work:)
insomniakitty chapter 8 . 7/27/2014
Just wanted to say that even though he was a minor character here you wrote Bobby really well, that was satisfying to read.
Zana Zira chapter 8 . 5/18/2014
I'm crying now! This whole story has been so emotionally hard to deal with - poor Sam. But to get to the end and think Dean doesn't love him anymore... What a sweet ending! I'm still crying, though, even if it's out of happiness now! :')
mzz chapter 8 . 2/12/2014
haha

Sam: "when I woke up, were you watching a documentary?"

oww Dean, that was lovely
Alex L. Kerr chapter 8 . 2/4/2014
This story had me tearing up. So awesome thank you so much for writing!
mzz chapter 6 . 2/2/2014
I was kind of surprised they had take the impala, cause it would make them slow down
mzz chapter 5 . 2/2/2014
I love how Dean cares about Sam
LOL whats going to do Sam now?
mzz chapter 4 . 2/2/2014
OMG He found him?
mzz chapter 3 . 2/2/2014
Now Im really worried about Sam
mzz chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Oh my goodness poor Sam!
Frakking Toasters chapter 8 . 11/11/2013
Another winner. I loved it. Thanks for sharing your awesome talents with us. xo
Ceejay reggie11 chapter 8 . 9/17/2013
Great story! I loved the flashback scenes to their youth, they were really sweet.
MMShadow chapter 8 . 9/8/2013
God, I was thisclose to bawling my eyes out during that little 'harmless' memory in this chapter. You capture their personalities-both older and younger-perfectly. I loved this story!
shookenuppepsi chapter 8 . 8/21/2013
So emotional and guilt-ridden. I loved it!