Reviews for Defying Gravity
Klainefan1990 chapter 2 . 6/30/2013
Is there gonna be anymore chapters added? I fell in love w/ this fanfic. Does Mr. Shue and Kurt tell Burt about what happened on Friday?
SeverusSnape'sDaughter chapter 2 . 2/20/2013
D: B-but...*sniffle*
Guest chapter 2 . 11/22/2012
Y u no continue this
Another-lost-soul chapter 2 . 2/3/2012
1 I love this story!

2 Will you continue?

3 has anyone kept working on it? If so, who?

Please respond!
thankthatstar chapter 2 . 1/15/2012
Very well written!
Hazins chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
Wow, this is a really awesome fic! I completely understand the whole being busy thing, but do you think you could wrap up the story by writing the last chapter? You're a really good writer, and you keep all the characters very IC. It's a shame to see this fic sitting around, gathering dust :(
FallOutGleek chapter 2 . 5/19/2011
i dont hate you :( but i am still waiting for ur update! :D
gleerockssodontdenyit chapter 2 . 5/16/2011
this story is so good i cant wait tyo see what happens.

Hopefully you can update soon
Lycoris B chapter 2 . 5/5/2011
Really great so far! Can't wait for more :D
Klaine-Rulz chapter 2 . 3/19/2011
this story is AMAZING! you have to keep going!
lastofthecrimelords chapter 2 . 2/27/2011
I love this story (even though it's really sad). I hope you haven't abandoned it. Please update soon? *puppy eyes*
ChrissyGleek chapter 2 . 2/12/2011
Oh my goodness, it ends here? I understand though, I have gone through times where I just couldnt write at all. But if you havent already got someone finishing this, I would love to try :).
brenstal chapter 2 . 2/7/2011
I don't hate you! This was very nice, even if it is unfinished. Please write more if you have time. I really like how you had Finn go to Shue. Everyone seemed very real. Thanks for writing.
zeza101 chapter 2 . 1/29/2011
oh no! please don't stop! your story is amazing and i can't wait to find out what happens!Please continue writing it!
Kit-Kat-AnGeL chapter 2 . 1/22/2011
Aw, it's a shame you aren't gonna finish this. You know,you could always just write when you have this time, and only when you have the time. Just call it a project that's kinda on hold or something...

I'd be happy to write it with you, if you wanted me to? You could send me the plot and I'd write it, if that would save time :)

But anyway. I'm really enjoying the story so far!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »