Reviews for Surprise!
ssbksmm chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
nice, wish you would expand it. it has a lot of potential, really! :)
hotmama4jd chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Wow. This was BRUTAL.

It always bothered me in the canon series that Jake was so damn aggressive about being with Bella when he knew he hadn't imprinted on her AND he had first hand knowledge (via Sam) about the disaster it is to love someone who is not your imprint. That was so freakin' selfish of Jake.

Anyhoo, this little o/s was like a kick in the metaphorical balls wasn't it?
FFFan1664 chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Hi there Beans!

Just checking out your stories, since you seem to be a big influence at the moment on the author of one of my current favourite fics (BOH's OUaD).You must have some pretty good ideas to get her to rework 10 chapters!

FFF
the-omnomnom-phenomenon chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
You should make some more chapters for this story!
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
A great story. Very well written.
BellaFlan chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Arg! I loved this! So heartbreaking and cruel. This was such a fun contest and a great entry :)
SnowyHedwig chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Nicely done. Good luck on the contest!
ArcadianMaggie chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
I really liked how you took this simple prompt and turned it into a pack/imprinting story! Good luck in the contest!
Kats Flower Girls chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Oh poor Bella being scorned like Leah, but twice, just so completely sucks to be her, lol!

And boy do I just wanna smack Jake upside the head, LOL! I always thought Jake was kinda cruel dating Bella when he might imprint on someone else... but as with Sam & Leah, his feelings for her were intense because she was so close biologically to his perfect match Emily...

and that Jake kinda half imprinted on Bella cuz she was 1/2 the genetics needed to make up his soul mate, Nessie...

so when you threw in Brady's cousin into this mix, I was intrigued... you did a great job!

I loved your story! It was very well written!

Good luck in the contest!
evenflo78 chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Oh man that really sucks! I enjoyed the story it was fun to read. Good luck in the contest.
misskma chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Great story, I always felt bad for Leah. How awful is it to have your werewolf boyfriend leave you for some stranger he imprinted on.

Good Luck in the contest.
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
wow poor Bella
Hibbleton78 chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Great first attempt! Good luck with the contest!
edwardsisobel chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
BB, a wonderful first fic. Looking forward to seeing more of your work . Well done. Lots of luck for the contest :-)