Reviews for The Psychological Stages of Divorce
AL chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
It's been almost 5 years and I've long since stopped watching Bones but this is still one of my all time favorite fanfictions and I re-read it at least once a year. Thank you so much for writing and posting it.
afan21 chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
I looove this story and have been searching for it for a month or so. I am so happy to have found it...again. Not sure where I put it on my hard drive but, it's been 1 or 2 laptops back since I read it. This story just calls to me for some reason. I think it's because Booth isn't (at the time you wrote it) really shown like this. Everyone assuming he's the bad guy in this. Only Cam on his side because she knew the truth. Seething about it and then breaking her promise not to tell. She was right to do it. Finally, the squints rallying around Booth, supporting him through this difficult time. Brennan in the end seeing that Booth would go through the fires of hell for her but, he'd never leave her. He promised. Thanks so much for sharing your talent. This one is a keeper.
hellomrbrighteyes chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
I normally don't like fics that jump so much like this, but this is adorable.
Lust.Is.Evanescent chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
This is actually a very nice ff, but i gotta say i liked it up until Re-entry, i mean the angst was just so well written i liked the feeling i was getting from reading it but i just didn't feel the whole Re-entry paragraph. Good job though.
sunlitdays7 chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
I'll admit that you had me worried for a while there, but everything worked out, didn't it? :).
Georginaaa chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
This was ... amazing.

I can't say I loved that fact that Bones was apparently okay with cheating on Booth, and it kind of made me not like her. But I inderstand that it was needed to introduce the whole premise of Angela and Hodgins being Booth's support through it. That was something I've never read before, and I'm happy to say that I thoroughly enjoyed it!

I've always loved Angela and Booth's relationship, and Hodgins and Booth's relationship respectively, but the three together was just ... lovely. Lovely.
jenmo4981 chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
This was beautiful. My favorite piece I've read in a really long time. Thanks

millerdobey chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Great story. I felt so bad for Booth. How dare you break his heart like that! LOL! You did redeem yourself though by getting them back together in the end. Thanks for sharing!
hotforteacher3 chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
i usually hate reading fics where bones goes back to that idiot sully, but i really like this story... thing... whatever you call it. i like the style.
bb-4ever chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Excellent shot. WOW the heart ache and pain of being apart and being cheeted on. so glad their friends were there for him too. look forward to more soon
nalaa chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
I thought it wasn't possible to hate Brennan but I really did for a moment. I loved this story! Wonderful job.
pkiki18 chapter 1 . 2/2/2010 made me cry! very good story!
Katniss730 chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Very good...I can almost see HH doing something like this if they ever get together (since he liked to toy w/our emotions!)
jesseg1 chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
I have never hated Brennan so much.

The emotions that you convey are raw and beautiful.

Thanks for sharing.
Robert Modean chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
That was intense, and painful, and while part of me was glad for the happy ending it actually felt almost unsatisfying given where they were at the peak - and that's a good thing I think, because that's the way a real breakup is, all Sturm und Drang at the start, building until something breaks free and then it's a free-fall to the finish. Well written, and deeply moving.