Reviews for Quatre and the Magic Lamp
DarkWitchTayeda chapter 1 . 3/22/2003
that was new...kool though.
Starshadow chapter 1 . 3/3/2002
Cute. Yes, there is sucha thing but they're called a Sultana (they never rule like a queen might though...sexist Arabians...)
Guido chapter 1 . 2/15/2002
Funny Story, maybe you should put it in humor!
f U n N i E b O n E s 2K chapter 1 . 6/25/2001
Ok at first I was like "..." but what the heck, it was funny and humorous in a way and it's pretty good once I read the whole thing.
GSYH chapter 1 . 12/2/2000
What's wrong with princess from China? Nice story, but magic lamp? If I am Quatre I'll just break Dorothy out of jail, afterall, as the prince, there shall be no punishment. (Note: watch Aladin: The Prince of Thieves)I love the ending, *pictures Quatre in cute Arabian clothings*(drools)
kathy chapter 1 . 10/4/2000
wow that was so sweet ! veryvery cute excellent job *raise two thumbs up*u go gamegirl!
barbo-chan chapter 1 . 10/1/2000
hmmmm... reminds me of Aladin. *shudder* that movie bugged my bottom. er, yeah. _ twas pretty good though! oh what am i saying? anything with Quatre in it is wonderful! byeth byeth!
wownewname chapter 1 . 8/15/2000
Oh yea, look at this...signed review! It wasn't yaoi, but still good. I am glad I have you on AuthorAlert! yay! good fic! Ja ne!
Kalen chapter 1 . 8/13/2000
I liked that remake of "Aladdin." Excuse my rudeness towards Disney, but that was better! (Or maybe it's just that I'm a Quatre x Dorothy fan...). In any case, good writing!
Maria Rocket chapter 1 . 8/13/2000
That certainly was a different side of things! Cute! _
Peaches chapter 1 . 8/12/2000
I liked it, but the end paragraph just, didn't make THAT much sense, but otherwise, I really liked it!