Reviews for Is Their Love Possible
HoneyBear84 chapter 40 . 8/25
Loved it
Lovelesslife chapter 40 . 7/30
So, I was wondering if you realized that chapters 39 and 40 are actually the same chapter? It's a good chapter, just not sure why it's up twice.
Chapters 39 & 40 are the same one
Naydra chapter 40 . 7/20
Just thought you should know that you posted chapter 39 twice.
sucinquee chapter 40 . 7/14
Just found this story and absolutely loved it.
Thank you!
Some jumps were pretty big, for example I thought I'd missed the first chapter when I read about Severus and Harry having been together before.
And I liked that you at least fast forward the did of the year on the run, but I was confused when there was no note explaining the fast forward between Harry walking into the forest, dying, and surviving and getting back into battle.
Also, while I am very happy for Harry and everyone, I am surprised Bill and Fleur gave back Leslie so willingly, and especially that she did not miss them. I mean they raised her for a year. I know this is fantasy and creative freedom. And I do not know much about developmental psychology.
But I just wanted to note that in real life there would likely have been more trouble/damage to the kid than here. (Sorry, not meant as criticism, but there are typically lots of young readers on this page who might not know better than to take everything one to one.
I try to write similar notes when the is a lot of unprotected and/or anatomically impossible sex, without any author's notes that mention that. Or heavy duty abuse with no notes or impact, etcetera.)
Anyways, thanks for a wonderful story!
107602 chapter 40 . 7/13
Thank you for the entire story. :)
yukino76 chapter 40 . 7/13
good ending thanks
Hatake Tsughi chapter 40 . 7/13
The ending was so sweet finally some peace and live for those two. Thank for taking the time to complete this story! :)
babygirlslytherin chapter 39 . 7/13
Why did you post the chapter twice?
lorena.martincorrea chapter 2 . 5/15
Poor Sirius , I cry with his death
Phoenix6975 chapter 39 . 1/23
this was really a beautiful written piece. thank you for sharing
Closer12 chapter 39 . 11/13/2016
Awww! That was the most cute story!
Flakey42 chapter 36 . 6/12/2016
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Flakey42 chapter 33 . 6/12/2016
The Fast play is really confusing. Please do it normally.
Flakey42 chapter 23 . 6/12/2016