Reviews for Is Their Love Possible
tolfaen chapter 53 . 7/20/2011
Aaahhh omg it's so sad! I actually cried! :(

I can barely stand how much they love each other omg I love this story so much and thank you for updating so fast!
MADStar529 chapter 53 . 7/20/2011
I'm not even going to mention Remus and Tonks but is Teddy going to live with Harry and Sev or is he going to his grandmothers? Anyway, awesome chapter! UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
sjrodgers23 chapter 53 . 7/20/2011
love it so far keep the story coming thank you
KlaineyPotter chapter 53 . 7/20/2011
Yes yes. Yes yes hell yes!

I'm sorry I am jsut excited about the Snarry. Sev finally found out about his daughter. The chapter was perfect besides Remus and Tonks dying along with Fred (please tell me they were just sleeping?) But you really know how to make them cliff hangers!

YOU MUST UPDATE AS SOON AS HUMANLY POSSIBLE (shaking you like crazy)!(and ! to the tenth power) Seriously please update I been staring at my phone (which has my email which will let me know when you updated.)
tammy henson chapter 53 . 7/20/2011
please please update soon
Iceanddiamonds chapter 53 . 7/20/2011
Aahhhhh! heartbreaking, I know he survives (in cannon) but still! please update soon, very well written!
YellowJacket69 chapter 52 . 7/20/2011
So is Harry gonna spill all now that he's found out and is everything he's kept secret gonna stay that way till the end?

And are he and Severus gonna make up? I don't expect it to be "oh honey I love you again, let's have monkey sex!" but at least a kind of "meet me half-way" thing...

Anywaaaaay enough of may rambling...great chapter, can't wait for the next feature presntation...
ketsuekilover chapter 35 . 7/20/2011
Oh god... What's harry going to do when he sees sev kill dumbledor? I think I spelt that wrong... But I'm a slytherin so oh well
peruser chapter 52 . 7/20/2011
I wonder if it would be worth it to tell Severus about the baby. If Harry were to die (permanently) then the baby would be safest where she already is, with Bill and Fleur. Then again, it would be cruel not to let the man know that he has a child.
roxy89 chapter 51 . 7/20/2011
Love it. Hope you update soon.
sm1982 chapter 52 . 7/20/2011
Beautifully written.

Keep up the great work.

Please update soon.

SM
roxy89 chapter 51 . 7/20/2011
Love it. Hope you update soon.
mooree chapter 52 . 7/20/2011
no! Don't do this to us! I can't wait to have Harry talk to Snape...oh what will happen? Poor Harry worrying about his daughter!
Morgana-White chapter 52 . 7/20/2011
Please update!
Silver Night Phoenix chapter 52 . 7/20/2011
All I have to say is that cliff hanger was mean so very very mean please update again soon *starts begging*
561 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »