Reviews for Is Their Love Possible
angeleyes1984 chapter 39 . 2/15/2016
Loved this story arc
noodledoodledandy chapter 10 . 2/6/2016
I totally loved this story. Normally I hate any sort of pregnancy because it completely changes a character but you pulled it off spectacularly.
tat5934 chapter 39 . 10/25/2015
Thank you for this story it was great! I love it!
Guest chapter 35 . 2/27/2015
i wanted to see his fight with snape in the great hall would have been the best
D10g3n3s chapter 39 . 1/21/2015
Very adorable story. I loved it and look forward to reading more of your works!
KattyByNature chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
Where Is This Cover Picture From
Jen chapter 39 . 5/16/2014
I loved the fic even if we didn't get to see anything too hot, lol. Thanks.
Jen chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Got to chapter 9...it says Snape and Harry have had sex? I went to chapter 1 and I havent missed anything...is this a sequel?
daithi4377 chapter 39 . 2/14/2014
Awesome. I loved the fast forward paragraphs. I'm glad you gave the Snarky dungeon bat a soft side. Really great story.
daithi4377 chapter 13 . 2/13/2014
I'm actually surprised that Harry hasn't lost it before this. He is a teenage boy, his biggest worry should be getting his homework done on time and who will win the next quidditch match. But Harry has to worry about staying alive, killing a dark wizard four times his age and experience. He is put constantly into life and death incidents, everyone around him that begets close to dies and every summer he is sent back to relatives that he probably wished would die rather then live through the abuse he receives from them. Yet all through the years he continues to live and save as many as he can usually with a fickle ministry and news reporters jumping on the bandwagon wanting to know why he hasn't killed the big bad wizard yet.
Kingdom Hearts KeyBlade chapter 39 . 1/15/2014
this was the sweetest story ever! I loved it!
BeLlIxiEs chapter 39 . 1/2/2014
omg! this one does not have all the reviews it deserves!
this is truly fantastic! i loved it!

Breanna3593 chapter 39 . 11/24/2013
Hm. Honestly, I was underwhelmed. Nothing too special happened and it was pretty predictable. I wouldn't say that I didn't like it, though. I didn't like the fact that the pregnancies were shortened for magical folk, and that men didn't show. I mean, you had them gain the whole reproductive system of a woman, I couldn't see how it would be impossible for them to grow a bump. I actually think that that's the whole exciting point of having Mpreg in a story. To see and marvel at the unusual. Again, pretty cliched, but I guess that's why I read it. I wanted a break from the other stories I was reading. Thanks for writing.
Breanna3593 chapter 30 . 11/24/2013
I also wish that you would hurry through the parts that are like the book and movie. It's getting pretty tedious. I was wondering, though, what you had in mind as the other sections on Harry's watch to be? Other than 'safe'?
Breanna3593 chapter 2 . 11/22/2013
The grammar and punctuation is an issue, but I think I'm willing to read a bit more. I found this link from one of your deviantart pictures. I was curious.
560 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »