Reviews for Is Their Love Possible
Mystical-Elf-Of-Sorrow chapter 56 . 9/19/2011
awsome story
SlytherinIceFaery chapter 56 . 9/18/2011
I loved it and that ending was a billion times better than the book! Great job
SlytherinIceFaery chapter 49 . 9/18/2011
I wasn't going to review until I got to the end but the thing about fastplay made me laugh so hard I was crying and couldn't see the screen for a bit... Needless to say that's the first time I have seen anyone use something like that and it was brilliant just like this story... I hope it doesn't end for Severus the way the book does :/
Sharon T chapter 56 . 9/11/2011
This was a amazing story, you have written the characters wonderfully.
yunadustrial.twifan chapter 56 . 9/9/2011
this was a really awsome story iv really loved reading this.
SlytherinHawkins105 chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Brilliant story I loved it
Alysisaacs17 chapter 56 . 9/2/2011
I think i yelled at your book quite alot. Sorry. I love the story tho great writing

Alys xo
Jaden 'Birdie' Blythe chapter 56 . 8/27/2011
This is a most awesome story! I didn't want to stop reading it.
CallaDahl chapter 14 . 8/23/2011
You need a Beta. There are some very basic mistakes in your writing- which is a shame as this is a great story.

In this chapter alone:

i. Spelling (and use of Capitals), e.g. 'slythern' [in line 2] - Slytherin

{'womping willow' [in Chapter 13] - Whomping Willow}

ii. Grammer (i.e. use of commas; spelling; flow of speech, etc), e.g. '"There is nowhere in the school rules that says students and teachers are not allowed to be together, if I am correct. Also age doesn't really matter in the wizarding world when you take into consideration that most witches and wizards live to be normally more than 300 years old. And for your last point you may have been my most hated, old, greasy, bastard of a potions mater a couple months ago but I no longer care.' - "There is nowhere in the school rules that says students and teachers are not allowed to be together, I believe. Also, age doesn't really matter in the wizarding world. Not when you take into consideration the fact that most witches and wizards live to be, approximately, more than 300 years old. As for your last point, you may have been my most hated, old, greasy, bastard of a potions master, a couple months of ago, but, now, I no longer care."

- Here, you also forgot the inverted commas at the end of Harry's speech. Also, where did the idea of 300 years come from? As far as I can tell, Dumbledore is one of the oldest wizards in HP, and he is only about 150 years old (apart from Flamel but that's not 'normal' as he was using the Philosopher's Stone).

They're not major story blocks, but it is annoying, and takes points from what could be an amazing story. I feel bad now for nitpicking, but you did say to 'R&R', and that you're 'open to feedback'. I hope you don't hate me too much.
burakkuneko chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
i really enjoyed your stories ...

this one is no exception ..

keep up the good work
anon chapter 56 . 8/20/2011
I loved this story, you stuck closely with the book movies and though an unconventional relationship it works for those who write it well. Thanks for the journey.
missisaac chapter 56 . 8/9/2011
love this story really brill
RavenTheHeartlessMaoh chapter 56 . 8/9/2011
Oh my Gebbies! I LOVED this story!
8thweasleykid chapter 56 . 8/6/2011
cute story i enjoyed reading it
julsemo chapter 56 . 8/6/2011
omg, I'm in love with this chappi i've probaply read it 5 times now.. but it's so cute! DD
561 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »