Reviews for Doofenshmirtz's Shadow
Lichylichy chapter 6 . 6/3/2012
Kekkekkekkekkekkek. See you soon. *fades*
Lichylichy chapter 5 . 6/3/2012
I knew it. Doofenshmirtz's own idiocy is going to be his downfall.
Lichylichy chapter 4 . 6/3/2012
No. No. YOU MONSTER! YOU KILLED PHINEAS AND FERB! Oh. I'm gonna. Oh. Not feeling too well.
Lichylichy chapter 3 . 6/3/2012
Eheheheheheh. Delicous, isn't it. Kekkekkekkekkek.
Lichylichy chapter 2 . 6/3/2012
... I like this new Doofenshmirtz. He reminds me of me. *slight pause* *crickets chirping* Yeah, not really. But he sure told Doof off, WAHAHAHAHAHA!
Lichylichy chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Love the motivation. Kekkekkekkekkekkekkek. You know how to make Heinz feel miserable about himself.
PS2wizard chapter 6 . 10/27/2011
Whoa. Creepy, yet addicting. Would be interested in a sequel, but next time, don't kill Phineas and Ferb. Great story though.
Laura and Amber chapter 6 . 8/8/2011
Dude, I LOVE this story! So creepy and gory and it was INCREDIBLY written with Doofenshmirtz waking up and still seeing ED in the mirror! BRILLIANT! Now reading it has given me a better idea of how to write some of menacing villains of my own, not that I'd steal anything you've written, and I have gotta ask, are you gonna do more stuff with ED?
The QAS chapter 6 . 2/2/2011
Hmm...interesting, but a lot of grammar mistakes-I suggest a Beta Reader. But overall, it was pretty good. I enjoyed reading this.
Maya Serena chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Damn, but that Ed is creepy... *shudder*
kisshufan4ever chapter 6 . 10/12/2010
Awsome :)
Gotapenname chapter 6 . 7/4/2010
Great story perfect really.
SickoLady chapter 6 . 6/12/2010
I liked how you had Heinz describe himself as "INCREDIBLY evil" even after that whole scenario where he learned what real evil is. It's good that he got to keep his identity as an evil doctor even though he is kinda sweet :D

This story is awesome. I'm totally gonna fav it.
SickoLady chapter 5 . 6/12/2010
Aw how sad. The evil clone seems to have made short work of Perry and Heinz. Will they survive? It looks doubtful.
SickoLady chapter 4 . 6/12/2010
Aw...he's crying X) Too cute!

I like the way you portray Heinz and Perry as good friends but not lovers. There's too much Heinz/Perry slash on this damn website and its starting to piss me off. I mean, do THAT MANY people actually get turned on by the idea of having sex with a platypus? Seriously.

I love love love this story to pieces.