Reviews for The Conflicts of Haruhi Suzumiya
Tsu Zu Mia chapter 11 . 7/27/2014
That was a really good story. It kept me interested through to the end. The parts with Haruhi made me a bit uncomfortable though. I just couldn't see her acting that way, but that's my opinion. The escalation of Ryoko and Kyon's relationship was nice and I liked the twist at the end. I, for one, didn't see it coming quite like that. Great job overall.
shadic rules chapter 11 . 1/30/2014
This was pretty interesting. I will admit, I was never much of a Kyon/Ryoko fan. But, I simply was not exposed to it enough to actually care. Now, mind you, I won't sit here and say I never thought of it, I just simply favored Haruhi or Mikuru. Anyway, I have to say that you NAILED the character and trial of Ryoko Asakura. I normally read stories involving how Ryoko practically immediately changed. I'm also glad that you didn't have Haruhi blow up the Universe all because Kyon chose Asakura over her. All in all, I respect your story and look forward to reading more.
Half-Ghost chapter 11 . 6/5/2013
She survived! I'm glad this ended up with a happy ending, most of the other stories involving Kyon and Asakura have a sad ending, so I'm quite pleased with the way everything was handled. Awesome job on the story!
Half-Ghost chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
What a great start! Glad I started reading it when it was complete too, so I can go through it all at once.
Shadow-chan chapter 11 . 9/26/2012
Wow I just love this story. I alway keep coming back and reading this again. I just found it cute in some of the chapters where Ryoko was copying some of Kyon's actions (like in Ch. 2 and 4) and his responses. :D This probably one of my favorite Haruhi Fanfic on this site right now.
ChaosConnor chapter 10 . 7/24/2012
Didn't see that coming
Sacchin chapter 11 . 1/27/2012
Ah! That was really enjoyable! I also like how Haruhi accepted Ryoko is an alien; it's really interesting to imagine as to what she will do next! :D
Sacchin chapter 3 . 1/27/2012
This is really well-written! The characters are in character! I will be reading the next chapters! :D
Sacchin chapter 2 . 1/27/2012
This seems very exciting and interesting! :D
Yo chapter 11 . 10/21/2011
Ah, I greatly enjoyed the story - it made binge on all the Ryoko content I could find, hah hah. Quite fun, good flow, interesting characterizations, & minimal extraneous stuff. In-depth world-exploration has it's merits, but down & dirty stories are excellent as well. This is definitely one of those plots that are right there in your face, but evidently hard to execute, given you're one of a handful to use such a plot, much less pairing. Too bad the only massive opening that was (officially) explored is in Nagato Yuki-chan no Shoushitsu. Hmm, I wonder if there will ever be a decent Tsuraya or Sasaki story that actually updates... Hopefully, stories like yours inspires a few writers, although the series is a bit dead in the water, at the moment.
Ashleythetiger chapter 11 . 9/26/2011
Enjoyed this:)

a odd pairing but I guess with hate its possible to turn it to love:)
BloodMaelstrom chapter 11 . 7/28/2011
so geeeewd.

But so short!

aw hell not really, it's the longest one I have read that pleases me so much in terms of the other stories out there on kyon and ryoko (which are very little)

But I can't help but want more!

soooo muuuuch MOOOAAARRR!
HaganeJonetsu chapter 11 . 5/28/2011
Brilliant story and characterization! Made me finish the whole story in under 2 hours. The twist of the story was good too. I like your way of writing too. Definitely one of the better fanfics which involves Ryoko. ;)
The Hidden Lostar chapter 11 . 4/28/2011
It looks like I wound up finishing this fiction after all! The twist at the end had me going for a while, but sticking with it til the end paid off a good bit. The characterization of Ryoko worked out for the most part. It looked as though the sacrifices that had to be made was barely any other character getting airtime.

Haruhi had a moment of balancing herself out in the Closed Space, but I understand that things like that are rather unavoidable at times. The ending was pretty sweet and Haruhi's last line had a great sense of closure.

Overall, I had a good time with this tale - if there was anything constructive I could say it would probably be my personal opinion that the climax of the story felt a bit abrupt. The item Kyon was given at the beginning 'did' serve as a foreshadow, but whether or not it was enough is debatable. I sort of want to go into detail via PM because I still really like your style of writing, and there were a few more subtle things I noticed. I will see you there, and grats on completing this fic!
The Hidden Lostar chapter 4 . 4/27/2011
There are two things I love about this story overall. One, I was looking for a good story that contains believable interactions between Kyon & Ryoko, and this most definitely is the type of story that I was looking for - a story that not only focuses on their relationship, but incorporates it into a very plausible plot at the same time.

The other thing is, I feel a sense of familiarity with your writing style. You pay a lot of attention to the actual characters and put much emphasis on their lines and interactions. Additionally, not many fancy words are wasted in describing the atmosphere unless it is called for. There's probably an easier way to explain it, but I know I definitely enjoy this style of writing more when it comes to reading and writing.

The reason I've gained a bit more respect for Ryoko is because I recently updated my main story (Gamma chapter 33), and it was the first time I included a heavy focus on Ryoko, and it turned out to be one of the most interesting things I've done in that fiction personally. It's funny how things like that work out, huh?

But anyways, I'm very likely to finish this fiction, so I guess I'll be dropping comments in when I randomly feel like it, and definitely a 'final words' line when I get around to finishing!

Until next time!