Reviews for Tomorrow's A New Day
Ethyrin Kairos chapter 2 . 11/21/2014
I read 3 before 2, and though I love happy endings, I must say that 3 is the most memorable, and most thought provoking. The atrocities turns the stomach, but sadly enough I can imagine it happening given our strong survival instinct. I pray that we never reach that point, despite that though having crossed my mind given the rate we are destroying the environment. I'd like to think that humanity will recognize the danger it faces as it nears the point of no return, and do something about it. We are ingenious creatures, surely we can some up with a say to filter the air, cleanse the earth and purify the sea? We could pack the waste into huge containers, before releasing them into space... Haha, wow did I end up rambling. Anyway, great series, and much more satisfying than the original lol.
Chione-chan chapter 3 . 3/8/2014
*Claps fervently* Brava! And I like how you acknowledge the inevitable cycle of history and imperfections (after all, isn't history the story of mankind, and is it not that mankind has is flaws, vices, and virtues?) And I knew it was a good idea to read the happy ending last. Mwahaha
Chione-chan chapter 2 . 3/8/2014
I will defy you! I'll read chapter 3 BEFORE chapter 2. MWAAAHAHA, TAKE THAT CHRONOLOGY
AW27 chapter 3 . 2/24/2014
Beautiful endings, preferred the sad one TTTT
I loved it (read both of them)
You are an awesome writer.
Thank You for taking ur time to write this. :D
Burning Souls chapter 3 . 6/13/2012
WTF. Didnt quite expect the last 3 sentences. But, then again, history has a habit of repeating itself...

Very nice
lilyrose225 chapter 2 . 6/15/2010
...I like the "happy" ending better. You know, what you did with the two endings reminds me of an RPG (role-playing game) I like to play. One ending if you do the "good" thing and one if you do the "bad" thing.

It's interesting, your idea of "history repeating itself." The way you write it, the whole thing comes full circle at the end, and no matter how that end is achieved there are the same outcomes. Honestly, I tend to think about this sort of time-related theme(s) a lot, so it's a bit depressing to me, but nevertheless it's an interesting idea.

Thank you for writing a sequel; I disliked the original ending (where Lelouch just goes into a coma). It feels more complete now. XD
Sly-Miu-Lurve chapter 3 . 4/8/2010
. . . I actually like the sead ending better. Is that bad? But it's 'coz Lelouch and C.C. are reincarnated, right? Thank you for this fic!
DuziInuChick chapter 3 . 3/17/2010
Well damn. Not only did everyone die but you also destroyed the world, damn. Although I must complement you on the use of the word "asylum" the way that no one does any more. All in all, good story, though I do prefer the happy ending, and now I must go back and reread it(the happy ending) because I am now depressed. Good job.
KT chapter 3 . 3/17/2010
Bravo, my friend. Excellent work!
KT chapter 2 . 3/16/2010
THANK YOU! I'm looking forward to the sob-fest your sad ending will induce!
MoMo chapter 2 . 3/13/2010
Thank you so much for finishing this story! It was quite a perfect ending, I loved it Very, very much appreciated.
Syaoran's Sakura chapter 2 . 3/12/2010
Yay! I love the last part of this chapter! I'll be waiting for the other endig, then! I'm so excited!
Brend839 chapter 2 . 3/11/2010
continue making it
cuteanimeXD14378 chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
this is a great sequel, but i hope that you will continue and make it a happy ending. can you actually find some way to bring lelouch back to life. this is one of the best sequels to a story that i had read! hope you update soon!
Brend839 chapter 1 . 3/6/2010