Reviews for Return of the Nerds
michelel72 chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
This and the zombie story are both adorable.
starryeyes12 chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
great story
Ash chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Hey, HEY! *I* liked I Am Legend. It was good...and there was shirtless treadmilling. The ending sucked but-

Okay, OT much? I don't know why, but I seem to love these little excursions to nerddom. I don't understand them, but I love them. So hopefully you keep 'em coming.
Hopeful Writer chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
I love your nerd stories! I think if the BAU ever had any downtime, this is totally how they'd spend it. Plus it's nice to see Prentiss, Reid and Garcia (and Morgan) bond over something that's not tragedy or unsubs.
star jelly chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
That was an absolutely amazing story! It made me laugh so hard!

Morgan's really starting to become a nerd. I hope you write more stories like this!
KG86 chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Awesome! I was just today wondering if you'd written any more of the 'nerds' :)
Kathy0518 chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Next time you have to add Rossi he would make me laugh like crazy in a conversation like that. I will admit the only part I could follow was the Will Smith movie...

Thanks for sharing

Kathy
yellowsmurf6 chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
*nerdy!squee for the 'Voltron' reference* Heh... But you already knew that... ; )
paper.creations chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
-laughs- They converted Morgan!

I am just loving your Nerd Series. Ah, technology. Too bad it isn't as easy to kill as zombies.

Can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve for the next installment of the Nerd Series.

Love it :)

-Maggie
LoveforPenandDerek chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
That was very funny. But the summary made it seem sci fi, which I'm not too into, when it really instead is just about discussing sci-fi stuff.

Morgan cracked me up in this. He got sucked into the vortex.
RodentOfUnusualSize chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
That was awesome. :D I love it when they're all nerdy. It's nice to see them able to relax and not have to worry about serial killers.