Reviews for Little Red Courgette
Caris chapter 3 . 10/28/2014
Wow, ok. I cannot believe how in love I am with this author. The writing is fantastic and the story is so cute. I was hard pressed not to squeal out loud. I may have failed once or twice. It is wonderful work and I am going to read anything else I possibly can by this author!
CleopatraIsMyName chapter 3 . 9/27/2014
Marvellously witty. Thank goodness I decided not to go into the Civil Service...the bureaucracy in the NHS was bad enough.
Pseud0 Nymph chapter 3 . 12/30/2013
I love this, a brilliant story I read ages ago and just rediscovered. I love Harry and Draco's interaction, and the very droll, dry sense of humour everyone has. Draco's finnicky office job was great, and I loved Smythe. This story should have more reviews!
Carling chapter 3 . 10/11/2013
That is possibly the weirdest Draco /Harry story I've read (that was not unintentionally funny) since Omi-Omi's veggie pun filled tale about Draco reporting on a reclusive Harry growing prize winning carrots. It was sophisticatedly funny and I enjoyed it, but I can't believe how engaging a story about bureaucracy turned out.

As for the unintentionally funny stories out there...why oh why do so many female authors of H/D slash seem to have a fetish for one or both of the guys being all nonstop weepy and needing a cuddle and acting about six years old? Disturbing. Give me good veggie puns, dammit! And underwear as home decor! Huzzah!
LainBay chapter 3 . 8/26/2013
hahahaaahahaha This is honestly the best thing since sliced bread. I swear I giggled, snerked, and snickered all the way along. Awesome! Keep up with the bad puns-I am taking notes for the next session of "pun wars" amongst my friends (I always manage the really really bad ones that make everyone groan). Whohooo!
my1hopeful chapter 3 . 8/2/2013
This was one of the funniest stories I have ever read! I absolutely adore it. I laughed plenty, but this particular passage got the loudest, longest guffaw, and a lasting grin: 'This afternoon, I stopped by his house before my meeting. His wife's really nice and normal.' I have no idea why, really, it made me laugh so hard, but it did. I'm quite taken with Smythe's wife, Jane, and wish there had been more of her!

In all seriousnes, you did an excellent job with the humor in this. It's so clever! Your innuendos were spot on, and Harry and Draco's banter throughout was delightful. I want to pat Smythe on the head for being so adorable, and your Narcissa was deliciously conniving. This is definitely going to be a long-time favorite of mine. Thank you for writing it!
J.Mocha chapter 3 . 6/9/2013
Hilarious as always, and I can't believe it all started with an undersized piece of vegetable.
trollnexus chapter 3 . 4/6/2013
This was so goddamn adorable. I hate you. I didn't want to enjoy a smut-free story, but I did, and now I don't know what to do with myself :P

In all seriousness, though, I adore your Draco. He was just perfect.
annna chapter 3 . 3/13/2013
wonderful story! I laughed so much... hope to read more from you!
1sunfun chapter 3 . 11/29/2012
Nice.
turtledonkey27 chapter 3 . 9/29/2012
ahh, vegetable puns. my favorite. :)
AllieOfGreenGables chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
I got about halfway through the chapter when I realized that I had no idea what a courgette is. That's impressive ignorance, right there.
Yukino-chan chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
gosh! it's completed? it's awesome! tho e european references seems to hint abt e economic crisis since 08... lol! mayb i tink 2 much...
CarSilTor chapter 3 . 4/25/2012
This was...just wow. Your writing style is truly impeccable , and it's hard to find anyone like that these days. Keep writing or I will be forced to resort to drastic measures , what these are however I have yet to work out but let me assure you they will be very painful.

Okay now I'm done threatening Underserving authors so I must be off! Well done again , the story was amazing.
Fire x Ice chapter 3 . 4/14/2012
This is such an interesting piece and it has some lovely dialogue. I think that you have a very lovely imagination to have thought of putting the characters in such situations. I enjoyed it greatly. Thanks for sharing.