Reviews for My family
Black-Phinoex chapter 49 . 4/15
NO! NO! NO! they should not have a child. They totally tricked Sky into doing that and Ethan knows it. Sky should not be tied to Ethan like that at all.
Black-Phinoex chapter 48 . 3/31
If I could I would totally kill Ethan right now. If I didn't have a good reason to hate him I do now. I'm glad Sky tried to escape but saddened that she failed. I'm angry at Ethan for what he's doing. I hope Sky will be okay and that she will be able to escape Ethan. Keep up the awesome work and update again soon. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Black-Phinoex chapter 47 . 3/1
Nice Chapter. I still Don't Like Ethan. I really hope Sky isn't falling for him.
TakiaTomlinson0426 chapter 47 . 3/1
This chapter seems like a filler
You have a million typos and punctuation issues. Dont be stingy with the commas, thats what they're for.
brianna chapter 46 . 1/28
They should omg!
They should :O
Mystic Story Wolf chapter 46 . 1/28
They should...
DreamBigandBeUnique chapter 46 . 1/28
They should.. Wait how old is she ? 14 ? 15 ? Nevermind
Black-Phinoex chapter 46 . 1/25
I can't believe you ended the chapter at a cliffhanger. If I were Sky I wouldn't even think about doing it with Ethan not after he kidnapped me. Anyway Keep up the awesome work and update again soon I can't wait to see what happens next.
TakiaTomlinson0426 chapter 45 . 1/12
You should focus more on Sky and Ethan I think it's so cute how Sky is starting to recooperate Ethan's they are so cite together I also think they should have more moments together with the kids
DreamBigandBeUnique chapter 45 . 12/20/2013
I'm really glad you updated :) I want this to be focused in Ethan and Sky
Black-Phinoex chapter 45 . 12/19/2013
I have to Ask. Is Paavo going to get a girl too? Will Tyler Track down Ethan and the others? Is Sky really falling for Ethan? Keep up the awesome work. Update again soon I can't wait to see what happens next.
Guest chapter 44 . 11/19/2013
Great chapter. I still hate Ethan. It was a good idea to have Sky play along with Ethan until she can escape. I hope she'll be okay until she can get away. Keep up the awesome work and update again soon.
Black-Phinoex chapter 43 . 9/27/2013
Good chapter a few grammar mistakes and one repeat of a few words. keep up the good work though and update again soon.