Reviews for My family
Black-Phinoex chapter 60 . 3/27
Yes! Yes! Yes! Sky is letting Tyler help. I seriously hope she isn't pregnant though. She did a good job distracting Ethan. Can't wait to read what happens next. Keep up the awesome work and update again soon.
jk chapter 60 . 3/21
love your story. can't get enough. hope you have SKY change her mind and tell ETHAN that TYLER is coming. can't wait for the next chapter. please update again soon! thanks for writing!
Max Choleman chapter 4 . 2/14
I am so sorry for your loss of your grandmother I feel for you my grandfather died a few yeas ago and I know how you feel sweetheart I hope she is enjoying herself in the afterlife bless her I send you and her hugs :)
Black-Phinoex chapter 58 . 1/12
The whole Sky going back to school thing is an excellent idea. I still don't think she should have a baby with Ethan though. Sky should have just let Tyler have the evidence he was asking her to let him have. I hope Ethan loses everything in the end.
Black-Phinoex chapter 57 . 12/22/2014
So they did get a dog. I like the name as it is a combination of two names but just to tick Ethan off I would have sided with the Rapunzel name. I wonder what Ethan's next big plan is. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Black-Phinoex chapter 56 . 11/26/2014
Nice work. I think Sky should get the puppy anyway. I would just to tick Ethan off. Keep up the great work.
Black-Phinoex chapter 55 . 9/24/2014
Awesome chapter. Love the cat vs. Ethan bit. What's up with Nova? Did something happen to her? Where did the blood come from? Update again soon. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Black-Phinoex chapter 54 . 8/28/2014
This was an interesting chapter. Nigul's reaction to cats was funny. I get the feeling Ethan doesn't like cats though. Why did Sky drop the spatula? Is she okay? What's going to happen next? Update again soon I can't wait to find out.
Black-Phinoex chapter 53 . 7/15/2014
So Nova is the woman Ethan told to find Sky. Is she going to be Paavo's girl or is she more like a sister to the boys? So much for Sky's escape but maybe there is still a chance for her to get away. I wonder what will happen with the fundraiser and baking. Keep up the awesome work and update again soon. I can't wait to read more.
Black-Phinoex chapter 52 . 7/11/2014
Oh no I think Sky is in trouble. I wonder what will happen next. I felt only a little sorry for Nigul having to do all that work on the card. Who was that woman Ethan called and what is it she is going to be doing? Update again soon I can't wait to see what happens next.
Black-Phinoex chapter 51 . 6/19/2014
I wonder what's going to happen during Danny's birthday. It seems like Sky has another plan to escape I hope it's successful this time. Keep up the awesome work and update again soon. I can't wait to read more.
Black-Phinoex chapter 50 . 5/20/2014
I don't like Ethan period. I do hope Sky finds a way to turn Max and Danny against him. I hope they can get away from him soon. Keep up the awesome work and update again soon.
Black-Phinoex chapter 49 . 4/15/2014
NO! NO! NO! they should not have a child. They totally tricked Sky into doing that and Ethan knows it. Sky should not be tied to Ethan like that at all.
Black-Phinoex chapter 48 . 3/31/2014
If I could I would totally kill Ethan right now. If I didn't have a good reason to hate him I do now. I'm glad Sky tried to escape but saddened that she failed. I'm angry at Ethan for what he's doing. I hope Sky will be okay and that she will be able to escape Ethan. Keep up the awesome work and update again soon. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Black-Phinoex chapter 47 . 3/1/2014
Nice Chapter. I still Don't Like Ethan. I really hope Sky isn't falling for him.