Reviews for The Piano
BabalooBlue chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Lovely piece! When the sprinklers went off at the time, I also thought about the piano. Funny that.
This is marvellous, just introspection, no dialogue except the internal one with himself.

This is the first of your stories I've read and I'm looking forward to discovering the others!
JLCH chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
I've really missed House playing the was such an important part of him and they took that from him too. This was nicely written! I think House would have killed Lucas if his beloved piano had been there and been ruined!
oflymonddreams chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
I love this story. The sprinklers going off was never properly dealt with in the series (surprise). House and his piano: OTP!
paulac45 chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Really good - have thought it strange all S.6 that House hasn't played the piano, either his or another. Would make for a great scene in the show - him returning to his apartment to contemplate over his beloved piano. You described it and his thoughts very well, very IC.
jwhite2199 chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
A beautiful, introspective piece, for sure. I wondered whether or not House's piano would show up at the loft, and since it seems it hasn't, there has to be a reason. And I very much like the one that you created here. Thanks!
bradford chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Hi In the House,

want to tell you how much I enjoy your stories. You always get the "heart of House" really perfect and it is an immense pleasure to read your work. And your House - Cuddy relationship is simply gorgeous. So, please don't worry about any possible mistakes (medical or whatever)! If there are some smart asses, who know everything (or at least think so), please just ignore them.

I'm looking forward to any new story of you!

Best regards

Visitkarte chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Beautiful. Thank you.
Viktorija chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Loved it:)
pgrabia chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Wonderful! I love the insight House has here. It's so true for a lot of us, the dissonance! Thank you!
belladionne chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Glad to see I'm not the only one who wondered why the hell his piano hasn't been moved to the loft yet.

As always, awesome take on everything.
angelcat2865 chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
DesmondsConstant chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Wow. It hadn't even occurred to me that there would be damage to House's musical instruments. I was just so upset with Lucas over the whole thing. But I'm glad nothing happened to the piano. In a way, that would be worse than everything else, because the piano is the one place House truly expresses himself. Great story. ]
MeggieGirl chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Woot another awesome pinano,such a part of house...still waiting for that fourth one though!
i luv ewansmile chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Loved this!
Brighid45 chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
I love the mood in this story-contemplative, pensive, with a little yearning and vulnerability under the differential/logical analysis. House's love of music is also nicely written here, as is the healing and clear sight that music brings to him.

Well done. Thanks for posting this. :)