Reviews for Giggles & Kisses
laviechan chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
I love it it's so adorable /
And I think you nailed how everybody would act in the future.
jonica77 chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
love it! it's cool!
Seeker-Of-Love chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
This is sooo funny.
SilverKnight17 chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
very nice and adorable
muzikchic4eva chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
this was adorable! I love it!
heather XD chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
No I seriously liked the ending! I'm a Gaara fan so I liked it and lmfao I had such a laugh at all the children when they were explaining the whole situation, so damn funny ! And then how naruto began the speech and choji says she's only five I was like lol that would happen :)
HanaChou chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
super cute ending. i love how you made all their expressions fit with their personas.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
that is THE awesomest family naruto story
crystallized cherry chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Ah, I know this has been too late to leave any reviews... but I can't hold it since I really inspired by the beginning scene of the story! /:D/ thanks for writing such a nice story XD
anonymous chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
This is totally adorable! :)

i love how mature the characters were! hahaha i can totally imagine a frantic naruto
LonelyDreamer7 chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
This was just freaking adorable. XD
Undercoverbarbie chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
That was awesome! I was smiling the entire time . Am kind of intrested to see what happens when all the kids grow up
ForgottenAngelOfTheShadows chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
OMG ur like my best friend now and i love the way you write its really good maybe one day you could go pro with it update your avenger's story soon
Rebecca chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
I am really, really impressed by this. It's not often that I read a pne-shot and then read it two more times, just to make ure that I wasn't imagining things. Thos was truly a written work of art.

It is practically begging for a sequel. Oh, sorry, that was me. Begging for a sequel, I mean. Please?

Maybe set, like, ten years into the future! So the span of ages ranges from satoru at 15 to gaara's daughter at 14 (at least, 10 months younger).

I would love to read that! Please consider it! I think that it would work really, really well.

One thing I especially liked about this piece was how the two generations were similar, but different. I could picture the children and could draw parallels between the parents and children.I also liked how you portrayed the older generation as adults; it worked really well and seemed plausible and natural, not forced.

**insert brief freak-out-of-happiness here**
SiriusBalisticPretzels chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
I really liked this it was cute!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »