Reviews for Two Steps Back
UnLike Us chapter 19 . 8/23
This story was rally interesting. I found that your details on sword fighting and and how Cloud would reach for his waist instead of his shoulder for his sword very interesting. I also liked how you portrayed the child Cloud. Another thing that I thought was really interesting was Sephiroth's surprise at not being respected and trusted unquestioningly. It fits kind of with the idea that SOLDIER's obey Sephiroth because of the Jenova cells.

I would be interested in reading more if ever you are interested in updating this story again.
To be honest, I'd rather this be gen since I'm not exactly big on romance stories.
Wynter Spite chapter 19 . 10/26/2015
Wow, this is brilliant. Truly one of the best time-travel fics I've read. I like Sephiroth's fascination/frustration with Cloud. I always thought that they would make awesome allies, maybe they could even be friends! That would be cool. I also like how Angeal and Genesis are still there and how Cloud plans on saving them, too, along with Aeris, Sephiroth and Zack. Basically, this is all marvelous, and I look forward to future updates.
Brenden chapter 18 . 6/5/2015
LittleNK chapter 19 . 5/4/2015
This fic is so good :)
kellie1999 chapter 19 . 4/10/2015
In my opinion, which means please don't flame me, I like Cloud to be single for the rest of the fic. Don't flame me please!
Guest chapter 19 . 3/8/2015
This is such an awesome story!
ImploringIdeal chapter 6 . 2/22/2015
Wow. Just wow. I wanted to tell you this was possibly my favorite ffvii fic of all times. I know you haven't updated in years and your page said you're having trouble getting into the swing again but I think this was an amazing fic. I hope that you can continue but even if you can't I want to thank you for sharing with us.
Anon chapter 19 . 1/11/2015
I normally don't review, but this story is definitely one of the most interesting time traveling FF7 fics I've seen. Although it's rather unfortunate that this most likely will not be continued, it would definitely make my day if we got to see more of what happens!
SilverPhantom88 chapter 19 . 1/2/2015
Nooooooo there is no more. I really liked the story though... I am defintely adding this to my follows and favs, hopefully one day you'll be able to get back on it.
Gibbles chapter 18 . 9/30/2014
Arrrggghhhh! Just the hint of Cloud having to sign a piece of paper after the whole Hojo thing makes my stomach twist!

Here's to hoping that it's not some trick
Dog Lover 120 chapter 19 . 5/21/2014
Update again soon
Raj8 chapter 19 . 5/4/2014
This was an amazing story while it lasted and to this day remains one of the greatest Final Fantasy 7 Fanfiction's out there, I am somewhat sad that I just discovered this as it is now abandoned but thank you anyways for posting such an interesting story, it sucks that the ride is over but it was fun while it lasted.
FairoNeko chapter 19 . 4/17/2014
You've got me hooked!

I like het pairings, especially that two pairings!

I am waiting for the continuation!

yukio87 chapter 19 . 2/22/2014
Please keep writing this story...I wanna know what else happens with Cloud and Sephiroth and also with Zack and Aerith, so please keep writing and give it this story an end.