Reviews for An Honest Woman
Dalisay08 chapter 1 . 10/17/2016
sasuke so stubborn xD
Djomar chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
I hope you will post Hinata's part someday still, although such a long time has past. I would like to see closure to this extraordinary ficlet
Mauia88 chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
I like your writing style. This was quite an interesting read! I wonder how they got to their kisses (and bed too). An abrupt ending, yes, but overall, I liked this story. :]
EnigmaOfTheNight chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
That was... Very Intriguing. Do complete it please.
Peachie-Trishie chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Sasuke as a Kage and Hinata as a diplomat? This sounds really good, and by far an already good read, please update soon! I want to see how this ends!
kandita chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
What a lovely yet complicated(on Sasuke's part) story. He's at war with himself over something so simple:)! I really hope he will get over himself n ask Hinata to stay are atleast tell her how he feels about her...I can't wait to read Hinata's pov

Please update this one it's been 3 years already...I really like it so far and I'm hoping for more
Yanirca chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
awwwwwwwww kawaiiiiiiiiii.
CutieSOS chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
this was cute
blackraven615 chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
I've come across this chapter a while ago but kept forgetting to review. So here I am. Leaving a review. The epic-ness is not lost yet for this couple and the end of the chapter is left in a hard core cliffhanger-ish way. Please update when you can. The little bit where you say that Hinata will center the final chapter makes me hankering for the finale. Until then ]
TwiliFay chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
I like this, just one question where is ur joural, like where is the link to i can read the second part of this? This is really good.
Quile chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Yeahhh, this was hot and awesome. *flail*
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Hn.

Well, how about we marry Hinata off? ..to someone not Sasuke.. I'm sure he'd love that..lol..

I really hope Hinata doesn't give him anything else. He's just going to have to say it out loud or their wont be any more deals.. XD
xiLynnx chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Great story! But please please update soon. :DD
shikaruTo chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Oh at first I thought this is a completed fic, but apparently not. All the better for me! That was a great read, thank you for writing it. Looking forward to the next (maybe final) chapter!
Undercoverbarbie chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
i love this story..it was well thought out and well writen