Reviews for Second Chance
Guest chapter 7 . 2/19/2014
I don't like the way you're making Naruto out to be. He's turning out to be some vain, egotistical, insecure creature that's only looks and no talent. I know there's some story behind why he's acting the way he does, and that ought to be big and important because I really despise your depiction of Naruto right now. Furthermore, I think you're being biased about Sasuke's abilities and that in turn only manages to make the people surrounding him look like superbly inferior beings. You wrote that Kyuubi is a famous band, so even though they're mainly singing sexual songs, there's got to be a reason why they made it big, right? Compared to them, Sasuke is an amateur. He's just starting. The band has experience. Make them out to be at least like that, experienced, that is. The way the story is going, the band is looking like the newbies, and that Sasuke is the one who had spent a long time in the industry. Another thing, have you ever heard of employer-employee etiquette? Though Sasuke hates one of his employers doesn't mean you could outright demean him. Ever heard of respect? Either your Sasuke is overly arrogant or just plain disrespectful.

I did not intend this to be a flame because I'm loving the story, the characters' personalities I hate but I adore the story. Please take this as constructive criticism.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/18/2014
Wow. Naruto and the gang are assholes.
Teppen chapter 31 . 12/27/2013
Awe! I love this story. Listening to the songs while reading the chapters makes it all the more emotionally. _
cary99 chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Love it
Lady Spain chapter 31 . 1/10/2013
Youre doing a great job!
Eternal Ruby chapter 3 . 11/29/2012
I just read the first chap and in the end of the chap I was like 'wow. damn, that was a lot of dialogues'
just saying, you could make it better if you add narations to your story
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 31 . 8/7/2011
cute story. thanks for sharing!
666snoopy chapter 31 . 5/25/2011
Wow. Sad, but oh so good that I didn't want to stop reading it. Great job!
WhisperedAtomicExplosion chapter 19 . 4/24/2011
"I'm confused," he said.

"I thought you cleared up that you're gay Sasuke," he said.

"Not that kind of confused Itachi," Sasuke sighed.

i was silently cracking up at that:3 silently being the keyword. its flubbin 3:48 am. if my parents catch me, im toast ps. i so saw ssasuke eye-twitching at that w
WhisperedAtomicExplosion chapter 18 . 4/24/2011
hey! ive started to read some of your other stories cuz i like yours so muchw i havent reviewed earlier chaps cuz i got sucked into the story but now i have a question:

d:"I give them two weeks, tops," Kiba said.

"You're crazy, a week," Kiba said.:b

did kiba just argue with himself o.O
mangafrick chapter 31 . 3/4/2011
For the first page I think that is a great story but for the end. I think is not so great

I thought for the first, Sasuke want to prove it to her father that he can succes even without a support from his father.

I know that for the end he success

But I dont know, is it for the last his father say something that he feel sorry to sasuke that he always underestimate sasuke because I can't see the different relationship with her father before or after he become famous

but i still like your fiction story,

Thank you for your great fiction :) :) :)
richon chapter 31 . 10/3/2010
I really enjoy this story. I will check your profile for more !
BadButt94 chapter 31 . 9/3/2010
This story was awsome, n so were the soongs. I can't wait for more of your work
Sasalia32 chapter 31 . 8/1/2010
no words, just applause. This story was as awesome-if not more- than my other faveorite of yours 'the new kid is a rockstar.'
IUM chapter 31 . 6/30/2010
this story was so sweet! I loved it so much and it kinda made me think suisasu is hot...

I'm a sick pervert... i know...

really good, well thought plot and although i only knew a few of the songs, the ones i knew really suited! they were good picks. There is only ONE thing i don't lyk...

Sakura is a whore. i don't love sakura but i don't like sakura bashing either. So aprt from that, good story. But then again, you said that chapter had to be there. It broke my mushy yaoi addcited heart when sasuke left Naruto. I'm glad little naru was so persistent.

good story, great plot, nice language, cool songs.

perfect story.