Reviews for Sunday Sundae
The ONe and Only chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Fucking HilRIOUS! I almost suffocated I was laughing so hard! LMFAO!
Troll chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Oh shit bruh, That's fucking hilarious! LMFAO! ROFL! SUck for You!
Julia-S77 chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
this was so funny I loved it xx
futuregirl1709 chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Maybe I shouldn't read you stories anymore... in front of other people that is, because you make me LMAO and now everybody thinks I'm crazy! LOL! ;)

Great story. Of course, this is something that could only have happened to Emmett! At first I was like: not even a watermelon can get him down..literally, haha! I also loved his innerdialogues. You really write funny so well!

Ow, and I just realized Rose might've had a FML moment herself when she had to explain what happened to Emmett.. But if someone can have that talk without losing her arrogance and blushing, it's definitely Rose!
colourfulchatterbox chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
LOL :D Only Emmett and Rosalie would do that! :D

SO funny :)
abcdefedcba chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Lmao, yeah I guess they had a bit of explaining to do to the paramedics when they turned up :P
Seriously Confused chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
OMC, I'm laughing so hard that I almost fell out of my chair...poor Emmett, What a horrible way to learn your allergic to something. I love how you took an already funny prompt and made it even funnier (Emmett and the watermelon).
OnTheTurningAway chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Aww...poor Emmett and Rosalie. A true FML moment just when things were heating up.

Good luck in the contest!
coolbreeeze chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
This was a fun story. I really enjoyed it. Good luck in the contest!
ArcadianMaggie chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
I have to say that my son has multiple food allergies (and I am allergic to strawberries, believe it or not!) and I was glad to see that you didn't downplay their seriousness and make it into a big joke. Not to say that your story wasn't funny, because it was! I enjoyed it. :) Especially your description of the watermelon mess. Good luck in the contest!
kirmit chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Got the link form mal I LOVED IT I lol'd! tell me when to vote and I will :D
SnowyHedwig chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Cute. I loves the whole bit with the watermelon!
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
roflmao loved it good luck on the contest!
AzureEyedI chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
BWAH! Good thing Emmett wasn't allergic to chocolate and whipped cream.

Great job, and so true to Emmett's character. What a dork!
CarminMoon chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Yum! Emmett with strawberry sauce, oops! LOL

I loved it babe! I also loved the Fruit-Splooge! That was great!