Reviews for How to be Dominant
UntiedHeartbeat chapter 1 . 3/30
So many questions, for one: How does Leonardo know the word cliffhanger? And do they actually use the word 'fuck' at that point in time? You sneaky little devil with your modern phrases. *shakes head, grinning*
ixen-ugh chapter 9 . 12/17/2014
"I don't have any windows I will make a new one."
"I will make a new one."
USING THIS XD
ixen-ugh chapter 6 . 12/17/2014
I swear this is fucking art XD "Hey kids! Remember when Leonardo wanted to jump for joy? Yeah, that feeling was long fucking gone."
ixen-ugh chapter 3 . 12/17/2014
I love your writing style so much Leonardo da fucking Vinci seems like such a sarcastic little shit and I relate to that on an emotional level.
i.e. "His fucking hat wasn't on his head.", "Not even Jesus saw that shit coming." and "I am not running, Antonio. I am quickly walking." -Claros
ilovetodance253 chapter 9 . 10/1/2014
need to keep going,your amahzing
akane1chan chapter 9 . 6/13/2014
I love the story, please update? Pretty please? *-*
goldenflash100 chapter 9 . 4/18/2014
Why YOU NO UPDATE FOR YEARS! I just started to look into this ship and I find a great story and then it's not done PLUS you haven't update in years! Please update if you read this!
LH chapter 9 . 2/10/2014
Y, just y did you stop... your a monster.(I love you so much i'll give u a Leo cookie but don't tell anyone, cause they'll try and steal one) this is a Lovely fic :3
Guest chapter 9 . 9/16/2013
Two words: Fucking. Genius.
I love this story so much! It is a fanfiction gem! Also, I would totally have your yaoi babies or whatever. -goes off to stalk you-
Guest chapter 3 . 9/16/2013
Yep, as soon as he punched Antonio, I knew this story is gonna be gold.
Brilliant writing! I can't wait to finish reading up to chapter 9! 8D
Hujikari chapter 9 . 9/14/2013
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS ONWARD!
I ALREADY VERY VERY CURIOUS ABOUT WAH'T S NEXT!
Lovestar and Silvermaru chapter 9 . 8/20/2013
Silver: PLEASE DONT BE LONG!
Guest chapter 9 . 8/5/2013
Update!
cocoadaze chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
I love this so much.. Why wont you continue it? Please? :3 Its amazing... Please upload..
Aodhan Kingkiller chapter 9 . 5/19/2013
Noooo, why does it just end! It's just getting awesome then BAM! Hasn't been updated in years!