Reviews for How to be Dominant
Ayahne chapter 9 . 7/26
Your story is really great ! I love your writing ! (I'm French so don't have a lot of vocabulary but your story is very great !à
William O'Looney chapter 9 . 6/30
No!No!No! You stop writing! Must. Read. More. I need to read more of this! Oh, wait. Shit, it's 3:57 am. Well, then. I cant wait untill you write more. I think you are an oustanding writer and you are quite hilarious as well. Thank you for writing such an amazing story. I just wish the next chapter were out sooner.
William O'Looney chapter 4 . 6/30
You are an amazing writer! And hilarious too. Even if the story had absolutely no plot I would still read it just for the authors notes. You are litterally AMAZING.
pitchpearlgirl chapter 9 . 6/14
I just LOVE your narration style! It's had me in a fit of giggles over and over again. Do you think you're ever gonna continue?
UntiedHeartbeat chapter 1 . 3/30
So many questions, for one: How does Leonardo know the word cliffhanger? And do they actually use the word 'fuck' at that point in time? You sneaky little devil with your modern phrases. *shakes head, grinning*
ixen-ugh chapter 9 . 12/17/2014
"I don't have any windows I will make a new one."
"I will make a new one."
USING THIS XD
ixen-ugh chapter 6 . 12/17/2014
I swear this is fucking art XD "Hey kids! Remember when Leonardo wanted to jump for joy? Yeah, that feeling was long fucking gone."
ixen-ugh chapter 3 . 12/17/2014
I love your writing style so much Leonardo da fucking Vinci seems like such a sarcastic little shit and I relate to that on an emotional level.
i.e. "His fucking hat wasn't on his head.", "Not even Jesus saw that shit coming." and "I am not running, Antonio. I am quickly walking." -Claros
ilovetodance253 chapter 9 . 10/1/2014
need to keep going,your amahzing
akane1chan chapter 9 . 6/13/2014
I love the story, please update? Pretty please? *-*
goldenflash100 chapter 9 . 4/18/2014
Why YOU NO UPDATE FOR YEARS! I just started to look into this ship and I find a great story and then it's not done PLUS you haven't update in years! Please update if you read this!
LH chapter 9 . 2/10/2014
Y, just y did you stop... your a monster.(I love you so much i'll give u a Leo cookie but don't tell anyone, cause they'll try and steal one) this is a Lovely fic :3
Guest chapter 9 . 9/16/2013
Two words: Fucking. Genius.
I love this story so much! It is a fanfiction gem! Also, I would totally have your yaoi babies or whatever. -goes off to stalk you-
Guest chapter 3 . 9/16/2013
Yep, as soon as he punched Antonio, I knew this story is gonna be gold.
Brilliant writing! I can't wait to finish reading up to chapter 9! 8D
Hujikari chapter 9 . 9/14/2013
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS ONWARD!
I ALREADY VERY VERY CURIOUS ABOUT WAH'T S NEXT!