Reviews for How to be Dominant
lilrileyduck chapter 1 . 21h
Another vote to continue if you could! Hope you're still out there somewhere :(
syringa101 chapter 9 . 6/27
Update!
Georgie chapter 9 . 12/25/2015
This is by far the most hilarious story EVER.

I really hope one day you continue it, as this is a really unfortunate cliff hanger for you to leave us all on. :) You're so cruel.

Here's to hoping that you pick this story back up. Your writing is very entertaining, in a very silly, almost breaking the 4th wall repeatedly sort of way. It's very original and amusing.
evakname chapter 9 . 11/30/2015
ah i loved this so much. a pity its left behind... :)
had so much FUN!
Ammono chapter 9 . 9/4/2015
Please please please I am begging you to cotinute this! You can't leave it like this it is just to wonderful to stop writing! Please you have to continue this for all you fans and the Ezio Leonardo lovers!
Ayahne chapter 9 . 7/26/2015
Your story is really great ! I love your writing ! (I'm French so don't have a lot of vocabulary but your story is very great !à
William O'Looney chapter 9 . 6/30/2015
No!No!No! You stop writing! Must. Read. More. I need to read more of this! Oh, wait. Shit, it's 3:57 am. Well, then. I cant wait untill you write more. I think you are an oustanding writer and you are quite hilarious as well. Thank you for writing such an amazing story. I just wish the next chapter were out sooner.
William O'Looney chapter 4 . 6/30/2015
You are an amazing writer! And hilarious too. Even if the story had absolutely no plot I would still read it just for the authors notes. You are litterally AMAZING.
pitchpearlgirl chapter 9 . 6/14/2015
I just LOVE your narration style! It's had me in a fit of giggles over and over again. Do you think you're ever gonna continue?
UntiedHeartbeat chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
So many questions, for one: How does Leonardo know the word cliffhanger? And do they actually use the word 'fuck' at that point in time? You sneaky little devil with your modern phrases. *shakes head, grinning*
ixen-ugh chapter 9 . 12/17/2014
"I don't have any windows I will make a new one."
"I will make a new one."
USING THIS XD
ixen-ugh chapter 6 . 12/17/2014
I swear this is fucking art XD "Hey kids! Remember when Leonardo wanted to jump for joy? Yeah, that feeling was long fucking gone."
ixen-ugh chapter 3 . 12/17/2014
I love your writing style so much Leonardo da fucking Vinci seems like such a sarcastic little shit and I relate to that on an emotional level.
i.e. "His fucking hat wasn't on his head.", "Not even Jesus saw that shit coming." and "I am not running, Antonio. I am quickly walking." -Claros
Shadowshide chapter 9 . 10/1/2014
need to keep going,your amahzing
akane1chan chapter 9 . 6/13/2014