Reviews for The Memory Will Never Die
nessa81833 chapter 14 . 2/7/2010
this story is very gd .x.x.
GetDrunkOnVictory chapter 14 . 2/7/2010
I'm so so so glad that everything worked out in the end. :D

Everyone is happy and doing well and that is what is important. :)
GetDrunkOnVictory chapter 13 . 2/7/2010
I'm very glad Edward and Bella are going to work things out and start fresh with each other. :D

Not all parents want to hear about the mistakes their children make, but sometimes its important that they do.
GetDrunkOnVictory chapter 12 . 2/7/2010
Glad everything is mostly working out. She'll still have the seizures but at least the strokes will stop.
GetDrunkOnVictory chapter 11 . 2/7/2010
Bella and Charlie's relationship will be fine, but that's the only thing I'm sure of. :/

Not too much of a fan of that last line. Its ominous and scares me a little. :'(
GetDrunkOnVictory chapter 10 . 2/7/2010
Bella has acknowledged everything and is rebuilding relationships and has stopped being self-destructive. So even through all the pain and scares, something good did come out of it.

Poor Charlie. Things were getting better than something happens to Charlie. Maybe this will show Charlie any wrongs he has done just like it happened for Bella.
GetDrunkOnVictory chapter 9 . 2/7/2010
Poor Rose and Jasper. People can be so damn cruel. :(

Poor Bella, but at least they found why she was having the strokes and maybe when everything is fixed she'll be able to live her life.

Glad Mike and Bella can now put everything to rest. :)
dlead7 chapter 14 . 2/7/2010
aw i love it :D

im glad everything worked out in the end :D

-debbie-lou
Kason08 chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Thank you for reposting this! All of your stories are wonderful. They really are. This one I love because it's Bella who is the bad guy.

I've read stories where Bella runs away or she does something to screw up her relationship with Edward but it was never anything serious. The stories I've read where she's 'the bad guy' never make her really a bad guy.

I'm not saying that she's horrible in this story but your Bella in this story has been selfish and a bit harsh. It's again, something I don't see very often and that is why I love your stories. They never seem to be cliched and you always go out of the norm. Your stories are always so refreshing to read!

Thank you SO much for putting this back up. Thank you for going through all of this for your faithful readers. I appreciate whole heartedly all the work you've put into your stories and I want you to know that I will always be a faithful fan.
nise7465 chapter 14 . 2/6/2010
I can't believe it's all over... sniff

Thanks Elektra for hanging around and not giving this up.

Take care.
nise7465 chapter 13 . 2/6/2010
Renee always seems to irritate me. I liked Edward's sense of humor.
nise7465 chapter 12 . 2/6/2010
What is normal? Is there such a thing?

Good chapter, thanks.
nise7465 chapter 11 . 2/6/2010
There's been a lot of forgiveness happening here.

Good girl Bella.
nise7465 chapter 10 . 2/6/2010
Good chapter, like the resolution between B & E.

Poor Charlie, and it was a cliffie too. SO glad you posted multiple chapters.
nise7465 chapter 9 . 2/6/2010
Liked the way you gave us insight into the past of Jasper and Rose and how they fit into this story.

Bella's making peace with Mike was nice too.

Good chapter.