Reviews for The Burden of Proof
the dud pistachio chapter 9 . 1/10/2013
I'm really glad I found this fic! Even if it is a couple of years later! I loved Booth and Brennan's dialogue especially! Thanks for the fantastic read! :)
delia84 chapter 9 . 8/1/2012
just now discovering your writing — you're a pro! wish you had some new ones going :)
l20 chapter 9 . 4/8/2011
very well written , love the story.
Igotyourweregoinghome chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
I really enjoyed reading this story! The characters were so well written, it was awesome ;)
MadeleineMHM chapter 9 . 12/16/2010
That was awesome!
zeebrat chapter 9 . 12/6/2010
Geeeez! I'm sure my heart skipped a beat when she said "ok". Geeeeeez! I'm still having trouble catching my breath from that. The smut had nothing on those two words.
Jamie chapter 9 . 11/9/2010
Oh, that was lovely! I just finished, and loved every second. I must now go read your other works and hope you'll be adding more soon.

Well done!
MentalistLover13 chapter 9 . 10/3/2010
Great Story! I looooved it!:)
xoxokiss210 chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
i loved
BandBfan chapter 9 . 5/22/2010
loved i...liked the references, I thought you kept B&B true to their character very well! I look forward to reading more

of your work
jenlovesbones chapter 4 . 5/20/2010
This story is so remarkably entertaining. :)
kimmiej77 chapter 9 . 5/3/2010
wow, your so good at keeping them in character, loved it!
Tchitchou chapter 9 . 4/25/2010
I'm so sorry I took so much time to review. I wanted to give it the interest it deserves. And I got busy with a new work. Sorry.

So I must say I love how in character you write them. All of them. B/B but also Angela(who is often "too much" in fics, yours is not)and Sweets and his intimacy thing theory I totally agree with.

I love the way you write Booth's confidence about 'them' ["We've been together for five years. We just... kiss with our mouths open instead of our eyes, now." perfect] and the way he calms her. I also love the way she totally freaks about it. Because she knows how important 'making love'(and not just having sex) is for him. And she wants it to be important for herself too. For them.

"The smile he gave her... she took it in, felt it wrap around her heart and gave it back to him." I just love this sentence.

"She didn't even wonder why he was with her. She didn't question it. His eyes on her made her feel worthy." Love this one too !

I love all the references, to Cocky in GotG, to "Atta girl kind of way" in harbingers...

I love how they finally are together, fully together and things don't change.

And I must agree : Angela and Sweets ? Disturbing ! *lol*

Thanks. It was amazing. :)
supergirlhero chapter 9 . 4/13/2010
Very good read! :)
bloodymary2 chapter 9 . 4/9/2010
I loved the story and specially the conversation scenes. You did a wonderful job writing Booth and Brennan. Loved the ending; I couldn't stop grinning. :D

Thank you for this!