Reviews for 13
Malady Pond du LesHeuresRoses chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
Brilliant. I was never all that keen on 13, but this . . . This makes much more sense than the series.
ramen-luver101 chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
You should continue this
ebh chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
I'm totally glad that I'm not the only one who noticed the pocket watch necklace Thirteen was wearing for pretty much all of season 4!
lozzieee dreams chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
That was sensational - I've never read anything like it. One of my favourite concepts from New-Who was locking his mind within the watch, and it was ingenious using Thirteen for this guise, with her enigmatic character. I thoroughly enjoyed this fic, it was written beautifully and cleverly.
Nell Greenwood chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
I'm in love with this story. Every once in a while I dig it up again and re-read it. Kudos:D
ImLostForever chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Wonderful! Might there be a sequel, perhaps?
Angel22022 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Fantastic!
CodeNameCarrot chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Think that in '13' you have managed to channel an almost perfect tone of '9' ... A very different take than the John Smith of the camelion arch (sp?) we saw with Martha. Well done.
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Despite your warning and my almost complete lack of knowledge of Doctor Who I read this anyway, and still managed to enjoy it :)
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
I think you left out some important bits, like what comes next, why hide, it's good, it's real good, but it feels more like a plot than the story itself.
Arekanderu chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Oh well no. This is cruel. You can't just leave it like this. Please give us a nie fat juicy sequel!
AuroraKnight chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
What an original idea!

I loved it. I always liked Remy and her moniker of 13. It was just brilliant to connect that to 'The Doctor'. And it answers the age old question of "Does the Doctor regenerate into a woman?"

Fantastic. I'd love to see a story based off this.
Igneous Pride chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Well that was awesome.

Needs a sequel though

Much adoration etc

Igneous P
Null chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Truly too awesome for words! Needs to be a sequel, nay, an entire series! XD
lokiwolf chapter 1 . 6/8/2010