Reviews for The Wolf in Vampire Clothing
JackieJay chapter 2 . 5/3/2012
I CAN NOT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! great job…
flappy101 chapter 2 . 8/4/2010
please update soon i can't wwait for more!
Technicolor Dreamer chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Thank you for the reviews! I'm sorry I have been MIA for a while. (had a baby, trying to sell my house, blah blah) I re-read these two chapters recently and to me they felt rushed. I think I am going to rewrite them at a more leisurely pace and maybe kick the pain and suffering from the transformation up a couple of notches ) Alice's POV is a little harder than I thought it would be, but is coming along, slowly..
oxo-ABANDONED-ACCOUNT-oxo chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
This is seriously fantastic and you should continue!

The pain from the bite doesn't seem so bad as it is in the book, though... She shouldn't be able to talk or run or anything like that! The only reason she didn't scream and twist uncontrolably in BD was the morfin!

Still fantastic! LOVE IT!
StarofCalamity chapter 2 . 6/25/2010
amazing

x

update soon
Stiehl chapter 2 . 6/24/2010
Seems like an interesting story so far, though I think that Bella being able to converse during the transformation is a bit of a stretch.
EsmeraldasDreams chapter 2 . 4/23/2010
oh please conitue this story i love it
aandm20 chapter 2 . 2/13/2010
awesome...can't wait for the next bit!
GreenEyes52 chapter 2 . 2/5/2010
PLZ UPDATE SOON
Pipinator89 chapter 2 . 2/5/2010
Awesome story can't wait for the next chapter
LiddyAnne chapter 2 . 2/4/2010
I like it! It is well written and a new take on things. I will be excited to see where this is going. Even if it does have Jacob in it ;) I vote for Alice POV.
vampiregurly08 chapter 2 . 2/4/2010
please continue
Hermione-Potter-McTaggart chapter 2 . 2/4/2010
:D :D :D :D :D Love this! Please do Alice's point of view, it's not nearly done enough. Please for the love of all things Twilight update soon! This is a fantastic and original plot.
B14nk chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
hmm, very good for your first chapter on fanfic, certainly better than I did!
Pipinator89 chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Awesome story i can't believe it's your first attempt you're a really good writer. Please keep going