Reviews for Brothers and Brothers to the End
Frozen862 chapter 19 . 8/7/2013
Nice work
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 19 . 8/6/2013
I bet Elijah will be fascinated when Alexandria tells him about herself and Alex.

It was amusing to see Sam and Stefan brainstorming off of one another like they did.

Interesting development to combine two kidnapping moments into one moment in time.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 15 . 8/6/2013
How could anyone mistake Alexandria/Alex for Elena?

I hope Alex is ruthless against Trevor.
Ghostwriter chapter 19 . 8/5/2013
I like it. Great work. Catch ya on the flip side.
Ghostwriter chapter 15 . 8/4/2013
Oooh I like the twist. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
Crystalzap chapter 14 . 7/7/2013
a bit too involved with the OC
AnimeLoverNumber1 chapter 14 . 4/30/2013
Whatever is easiest for you really by the way love the story
Ghostwriter chapter 13 . 4/27/2011
Great stuff. More soon please. Catch ya on the flip side.
lynsay chapter 13 . 4/24/2011
I can see how she could fall in love with Dean cause he is a such a hot guy, update soon?
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 13 . 4/24/2011
Alexandria fell asleep on the porch? Weird. Does that mean Alex is coming out to play now?

Oh that is quite the predicament that Alexandria is in; have two guys off limits because they are both her best friend's older brothers. WOW...it always amazed me how the simple dynamic of the Winchester and Salvatore brothers could parallel each other.

Update soon!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 12 . 4/24/2011
Woah on all the connections Alexandria has in the SPN universe alone before adding in the VD aspects. Complex indeed!
NarniaPrincess21 chapter 6 . 1/31/2011
I'm confused. Does Alexandra have a split personality or something? and is Alex a vampire and Alexandra human or something?
lynsay chapter 11 . 9/4/2010
Wow this is getting really good, I love how you make the story equally about the Salvatore brothers and the Winchester brothers as well...
lynsay chapter 10 . 9/4/2010
This story is a bit confusing but in that you didn't know how much you were going to love it until you tried it way...
lynsay chapter 9 . 9/4/2010
I am loving this story so much, mostly because I love the Salvatore brothers and the Winchester brothers too...
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »