Reviews for A Kind Of Magic
Blood-Red-Neko chapter 44 . 12/27/2013
This story was amazing! The portrayal of Severus was absolutely flawless, and adding Wicca in there was a really nice touch. This story makes me wish there was a ninth movie made, and this story would have been perfect for it. Great job!
angeltrin1 chapter 44 . 10/22/2013
I loved your story and also felt like JKR gyped Severus. He never had a chance to live or really love. You wrote an very engaging tale that I hated to see end. Thank you!
Moonchild1212 chapter 44 . 9/3/2012
I absolutely love your story! Thank you for writing! It has been very enjoyable to read!
Moonchild1212 chapter 19 . 9/2/2012
I love the way the story is going. I particularly loved the way he reacted when she said she loved him. You wrote him perfectly!
Moonchild1212 chapter 8 . 9/2/2012
Wow - I am in love with your story. What an awesome twist! Can't wait to see how they progress!
roni2010 chapter 9 . 2/13/2012
wow! didn't see this twist coming between sarah and severus!
roni2010 chapter 5 . 2/13/2012
never read a story, like this before.. love it and severus is an add bonus, too!
NoirPanda chapter 44 . 1/13/2012
This was a beautiful, well written, engrossing story. Well done!
blackcrowe13 chapter 44 . 8/31/2011
I love it! I LOVE IT! I just love your story! There were times when I thought my heart was gonna pound out of my chest and tears narrowly came out of mt eyes... (just keep d last part hush hush :P) I hope you'll write more stories like this :))
Ms Llewellyn chapter 44 . 6/24/2011
I loved it! hehehe, so cute.
Twisteddarkangel chapter 7 . 3/16/2011
OH my gods! That was one of the best sex written story I have ever read. I love the whole scene, and the ritual was amazing! I also love how you have the ending all mysterious. Makes me want to read more!
JamesTKent chapter 44 . 10/13/2010
I just read this tale from the beginning - and thank you. I've longed for someone to address Wicca and "muggle magic" in the Harry Potter universe, and you've done well.

I've been pagan for 36 years (I'm 56), and I also really enjoyed the Halloween ball and your reference to the Sabbats. The exploration of Severus' history and background really explained his tortured past well, and his own feelings about everything.

Very well done.
AisLOST chapter 44 . 10/2/2010
Great story! I absolutely loved the ending, I'll never get enough of a happy Severus..

First of all, your writing is very good. It's easy to read, but not too easy so that it won't get boring. good job on that.

Then, the story itself.. Very creative. I would have never thought of Wicca combined with 'regular' magic but as it turns out, they mix well. I thought the rituals were interesting to read about and I have to say, I liked how Sarah gets to teach Wicca :)

Also, in your author's note I read why you chose Sarah's name.. very clever. I always love it when readers put such clever thinking into their stories, because it means they really want the best for the story itself. So thanks for that.

And lastly, I think your interpretation of Severus is very good. I loved (sounds weird, haha) when he shouted at Sarah to get out after she'd seen his memories, because that's what makes him so real. you did a great job on that.

So, thanks for making such a great story :)!
robingirlwonder93 chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
I really liked this story! I was amazed to see all the similarities between the two magics. Keep up the good work!
Superman's Girl chapter 44 . 8/1/2010
OH. MY. Gosh. I hadn't ever thought of Snape in this way before...And now you have made him my favorite Character in the whole Harry Potter series...I LOVE SEVERUS now. He's amazing. Thank you so much for turning me into a Severus lover. I also offically say that he didn't die DH and everyone just read it wrong. :)