Reviews for Solace
Paxloria chapter 2 . 6/5/2012
I actually found this to be a rather beautiful story.

Excellent.

Both skill and talent is evident.

A most impressive work.

I'm adding this to my list and I recomend it to any reader.
Topgallant chapter 2 . 2/16/2011
Um, wow? You made me cry.

Seriously. This was...amazing. I always liked Kuro/God Child (Kurochild? heh) fics, but this was by far the best. You've captured them both perfectly. The dialogue is believable, in-character, emotive and exquisite. I can literally see them, your imagery is so vivid.

This was incredible. Thank you!
blackfoxriot chapter 2 . 6/24/2010
Wow, that was very deep, a good match for my mood at the moment

Please, do continue
Chi-The-Plant chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
MorbidBirdy- ZE EPICNESS!TIS BACK AND BETTER THEN EVER!I can't wait to read more-
Bokmal14 chapter 2 . 5/16/2010
I think this is a very good fanfiction and I am looking forward to read the next chapter very much.
Miss-Savvi chapter 2 . 4/27/2010
Cheers! I was acknowledged in the author's note! *victory dance*

Seriously, though. This was great! I love the silent angst that they both feel, but will not admit to. Are you thinking any Cassian and Sebastian romance-ish stuff in the future? Either way I'm sure it will be splendid! 3

~Savvi
MidnightDarkness666 chapter 2 . 4/25/2010
This keeps getting better and better. i feel the angst dripping out my screen. I really must start my crossover fic soon but college work and a JezabelxCain fic are keeping me occupied... for now.
Sapadu chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Huh. Totally didn't see it coming. Well done!
MidnightDarkness666 chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
“And those who earned the reputation undeservedly,” He was talking about Jezabel! Squee he was my favourite character ever! This sort of reminds me of my crossover that i want to do.

Basically, Grell wants to get back at Will for being an ass to him, so he goes to the forbiden section of the shinigami library. There he finds a book that shows you how to form a deomns contract without even being a demon. He now just needs one more thing: A damned soul.

Elsewhere:

As Jezabel's last bits of life seap from him he wishes to be forgiven by all, to redeem his soul for the sin Alexis forced on it. Who should he be found by? Grell of course! But even as Cain and others begin to call him 'freind' can he escape from his old personality? And what of others who have followed Grells Lead in bringing the dead to life?

It featuers a love knot of doom! pairings include: JezabelxGrell, UndertakerxJezabel, JezabelxCain and more which I'm too lazy to do. Takes place at end of Count Cain and near beggning of Kourshitsuji.
ireneotaku chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
I wants more NOW. Sorry where are my manners please O_O?
CheekyHolmes chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Yes yes! Cassian and Sebastian make quite the duo, surprisingly. More crossovers please! :D
Miss-Savvi chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Gah! See, I knew you could write it better than I could and all the emotions you captured! *cries* Poor Cassian and poor Sebastian! Please continue this story!