Reviews for Choices
Daiki-chan chapter 4 . 8/29/2013
i like it! and i agreed with, i'm also a fan of this wonderfull, fantastic and perfect couple! and i love how you write about them! i only watch the movie, but i just love the idea of the two being in a relationship, in a romance relationship i mean...
My congratulations, you write a beautiful story!
i hope you will write somenthing about them soon...!
Kira-chan Anime chapter 4 . 6/28/2013
Gaah, such a lovely ending!
Really good fic! :D They're my OTP too 3
Reipersecutoria chapter 4 . 1/18/2011
awww very lovely fic... i love it!
X-INACTIVE chapter 4 . 9/8/2010
hehe i love this pairing even though three are only 44 entries for Jalec. I rally liked it and it was really well done...and dont worry about lenght. its still good.

Thomas
BornNephilium chapter 4 . 9/2/2010
Updaate or you die. my mouth is legit on the floor, THIS IS SOOOOOOO GOOOOD! I LOOOVE IT, LIKE SOOOO MUCH! AAAHHHH
Perlenprinz chapter 4 . 8/6/2010
*clicked the button, because I could not resist*

awww this was so sweet x333 seriously, I bet I squeed at some parts xD

the thing wit the tracking rune and the jacket was sweet xP

I liked the chapter it was a very amazing end for the whole story x3

The last line is so epic x3333

Very good Job!
Brandini86 chapter 4 . 8/3/2010
I loved your fiction...it was short but it was really good. i kinda like the alex jace coupling. sequel? *_*
Flow16 chapter 4 . 7/23/2010
I liked it, it was cute, i think my favorite part was the ending " is this real?" "I dont know but if it's a dream, I'll kill who ever wakes me up" that part sounds just like something Jace would say. )
Dallas chapter 4 . 7/21/2010
Hun you have a gift ) this was great I really liked it
Fandom chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Jace/Alec ROCKS! xD Fuck Alec/Magnus! D: Ew, noooooo! Dx I REALLY want alec to be with jace x( And if cassandra clare won't do that, i'll read the fanfics that CAN! :D haha
Courtney1990 chapter 3 . 4/27/2010
O.M.G. This was so good. Talk about suspense! You are a great writer :) Can't wait for more!
Rose chapter 3 . 4/25/2010
I love it! )

I can't wait for next chapter.

Please update soon!
Miss know-all chapter 3 . 4/3/2010
Good story! Please update soon.(-)
rose taylor chapter 2 . 3/24/2010
I like it. A lot. Please update soon?
Brandini86 chapter 2 . 2/25/2010
I just started getting into the mortal instrument series and im already hooked.

I 3 the whole jace/alec thing..I wish it were canon. I 3 this so far..cant wait to read what happens :-)