Reviews for Of Pens, Papers, and Petals
TheWritingFreak chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Different format than what I'm used to but I like your writing. This one shot was adorable
Little Miss Me chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
I really loved this story but it was a bit sisturbing how Chad didn;t realize what was right infront of him and he had to go through four failed marriages to find it out. BTW what happebed to Chad's kids. Did they live with their Mom or sonething. Anyways that isn't important, whats important is that this is quite literally one of the best Channy stories I have ever read and although it wasn't the longest oneshot I've ever seen it was definitely the sweetest. Still Chad was blind for what must have been atleast three years. So yeah Chad Dylan Cooper has been blind to love-the idiot.

IChanny
past decembers chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Loved this.

Loved the repetition, the long train of wives (haha), finally leading up to Sonny. :D

Sonny isn't like other ex-girlfriends, Chad. It's about time you realized that. ;)

-Bridgit
OnAMission chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
That was soooo good! Great job! I was just a little suprised when I saw that he had four other wives :D for some reason that doesn't seem like Chad to me. But you did a great job! Its going on my favs list!
ohmydearlybeloved chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
This is one of the cutest stories ever! I loved it every bit .
ragged.imperfection chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
CUTE!

Yup, you know Sonny and Chad really really well. You stay so true to them in all your stories!

I especially like the line where Chad realizes that she cries when he hugs and kisses him. It's so sad and pretty (I don't think that's the right word but I can't think of anything else remotely close) at the same time!

Amazing last two lines.

-Whisperer
24QueenMo chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Aw, this was cute. Nico job! :)
Zoey Bella chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
I've read another fanfict very similiar to this but alot better xx
Everafterjunkie chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
I *adore* this story so much! The whole Sonny being perky and kissing him on both cheeks is so sweet :D Five wives! He's only one of Henry the Eigth! lol :D I loved the little bits in between for what she did for him :D And he being at all of his wedding except one. When Chad had children I was like No! Now they can't be together :( I loved how Sonny always caught to boquet too and hugged the wife :D:D Awhh, Sonny was crying :( I don't blame Sonny for not going to his 3rd wedding, I mean seriously how many times does this guy get married! Haha, I have a funny feeling he just got married to see Sonny lol. The ending was awesome! I loved how you kept the fifth wife as a surprise untill the end! Once again, AMAZING STORY! I'd love to see this in Sonny's POV :D
sweetsinger4321 chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Absolutely amazing! Just wow!
TeddyLuver chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
oh that is an amazing story!
UndeniablyMe chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
So I'm not going to lie, I was kind of disturbed that he got married so many times! Chad Dylan Cooper-what the HECK were you thinking?

But, despite all of that, I really like this one. A very good job! :D
harryPotter chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Extremely cute! Too bad Chad had so many wives before he realized Sonny was the one! She is so sweet to deal with four wives.
Selene Melia chapter 1 . 2/2/2010