Reviews for First
My Alternate Reality chapter 3 . 3/13/2013
Sweet
Larenars chapter 3 . 2/26/2013
Good story, thanks for sharing.
Veritas Odium Parit chapter 3 . 1/17/2012
Amazing! Sequel? *puppy eyes*
DisappearingActNo4 chapter 3 . 9/3/2011
An absolutely beautiful and incredibly sweet story... I really enjoyed it!

I liked the way Snape reacted to his mistake... and that you displayed Harry's generosity (did I write this right?) and forgiveness this well.

And Snape's solution was the best, I think! Always had a way for the dramatic things, hadn't he? This owl was just his style!

Best regards,

Kephi
Shadow Kitsune67 chapter 3 . 8/22/2011
Awww. c: Yay for clearing misunderstandings x3. Loved it. :3
ClaudiaRain chapter 3 . 6/26/2011
I LOVED your story! It was wonderful, really heartbreaking in the beginning and then very sweet at the end. I love stories that start with angst and end happily ever after, and you accomplished that perfectly.

Thanks for writing and sharing! (Would also love to see a sequel if you were ever so inclined...)
blueEyre chapter 3 . 6/25/2011
I like your writing; this was a very good fic. I'm looking forward to checking out more of your work.
pokemon-hogwarts4eva chapter 3 . 6/25/2011
are you going to do a sequel?
LittleMrsAdams chapter 3 . 6/25/2011
holy s**t, an update! i was thinking that you had forgotten or abanoned this story! thanks for updating and finishing this story :)
WyrdSmith chapter 2 . 12/30/2010
MUST know more! Please update!
Gika Black chapter 2 . 9/24/2010
Hi! just wondering if you're planing on update this story anytime soon? 'cause i'm dieing to see what the owl is about...

really like the plot! and Sev deserves to suffer a little before Harry can forgive him...

so... update? please?
Kamaria Aislynn chapter 2 . 7/18/2010
Very interesting so far. I do hope you are continuing it!
hyperhyperhyperhyper chapter 2 . 4/19/2010
More, please? Your fic is very well thought out, engaging and and times sweet and funy. Can't wait to see how it ends. Life getting in the way is a bummer, eh?
WynterRavenheart chapter 2 . 4/10/2010
Why, why, why didn't you continue! What about Severus' diabolical - but ultimately right - plans? What about Harry? I hope you continue! And soon!
Ann Patterson chapter 2 . 2/13/2010
I hope that Severus can make it right. Also, it seems to me that he has a little of a drinking problem. Drinking during a school day even when it is crappy is a big no no. Poor Harry!