Reviews for TCWOC Blind Date
freefallinginlove chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
I'd SO have pulled Angel for sure.

... But Spike... unnggh... He's right - there's nothing like a bumbling englishman that says true love - Absolutely adored it, very cute ;)

x
Kimmydonn chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
That's just funny.
HeartOfDarkess chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Hi Mouse5. Well now I feel old! I know of cilla and I'm an Aussie! I've obviously watched too much ancient Brit TV lol. fun idea though I don't watch buffy so I'm unsure re Angel. boy i bet she was peeved when she realised who she'd turned down lol. cute one shot.
wehaveopitions chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
hiya

I like the idea of your story it's 'a lotta lotta fun to read', the fact that Cilla's back is hilarious, and that Jessica goes of with Number 1. :)
Peter Farkas chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Naturally, you ought to put IMO in front of all of my sentences, especially since we're competition ;)

1. Idea is terribly good, though I didn't catch the whole humour I think, but that's because I'm totally illiterate in Buffy.

2. Think about what are you thinking when you're watching a show like that. (actually, I haven't seen anything like that since the time I was interested in things like dating, so maybe I should keep my mouth shut)

3. Maybe, you are not actually the viewer! I would consider it a great opportunity, to paste a few of the candidates' and especially Jessica's thoughts (at least, that's what I love in books like Twilight)

4. OK, I'm just a silly schoolboy and I really should shut my goddamn mouth. Tear my story apart if you see so. Thanks for the story. It was much fun to read it.

Have a nice day and I wish you and your family much success to what you are going to learn/study.

FP
BrownEyedHoneybadger chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Sweet. Personally, I think it felt under-detailed. The angle of it wasn't that clear, but I still enjoyed it.

To be honest, I think it's a cool idea. The dialogue overtook the descriptive parts but it was still wrapped up quite nicely.

Thank you for entering and best of luck!