Reviews for Valentine's Day Parfait
L chapter 2 . 7/23/2016
Before I even got to the second chapter, I wuz like oh snap conner!
xBandanaRosesx chapter 3 . 11/6/2014
Very hot and sexy, I liked it ;)
yvonne chapter 3 . 10/26/2014
u should add 1 more chapter
Snikitty chapter 3 . 7/1/2014
So what if you're fifteen. Urgh...don't be silly I've seen a 12 year old wrote lemon. Please continue?
EsteruBeru chapter 3 . 10/27/2013
Awesome story! 33 I'm glad that you didn't turn it into a lemon, cuz I don't really touch M rated fanfiction all that much... Even though its been like 3 years, you like need to write this in Drew's POV. It would be amazing!
idiot.net chapter 2 . 9/27/2013
"This is your mess, you can't expect me to clean it up, you know."
If I were May, I would of been like, "Dammit! If you want it SO clean, clean it up yourself!" :l
idiot.net chapter 3 . 9/27/2013
15?...OK...
PineapplexFudge Angel chapter 3 . 9/20/2013
even though i dont know you, im really proud of you for not writing that lemon since you were 15 at the time... you're probably 18 now though so this might not be relevant anymore lol. i enjoyed how drew and may practically danced around each other for the whole story, and it was a great story for a 15-year-old
Lunation chapter 2 . 11/28/2012
"'Maybe so, but I'm bigger than you in other ways,' he says slyly." ... i think i just died. omg i cant stop laughing.
Wolfxo88 chapter 2 . 8/23/2012
Cuuuuuute 3
Writing-and-Music chapter 3 . 7/12/2012
loved the whole story :D great job :)
WolfBat122 chapter 3 . 2/22/2012
Naughty, naughty. Sexual tension much
CSRoyal chapter 2 . 9/6/2011
"I'm bigger than you in other ways, too." said Drew slyly.

huh?. . . Oh!

I have a sick mind P:
Tiger Priestess chapter 3 . 7/30/2011
I felt bad for Connor, he was so nice but it would have been mean if May went out with him and "accidentally" led him on.

Wow, Drew's just...wow! I never would have though he would have this side of him...
ForestGuardian311 chapter 3 . 6/8/2011
Holy...O_O

Well, first steamy Contestshipping story I've read. And not bad either. I have to thank you for not going into detail, really. I usually don't mind M rated, but even if the act is between a man and a woman, it sometimes is a little too much for me (yes, I'm a bit weird). Great job! Loved the way they were "playing" around. (Smirks)

Nice job!