Reviews for No Law Against Waiting
mandolin28 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
I am so in love with this I want to marry it and then divorce it just so I can marry it again!
Amybf19 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
I really liked this one!
MaddeTheLover chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Cute
MrsMosley chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
I love this so much.
ministryofmagic chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
this was beautiful.
RockerPrincess83 chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
This was so cute. I absolutely loved it. I think you nailed the characters down perfectly.
HJS-NS-23 chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
So I love you leyton stories i think you are an amazing writer and I started watching Glee and saw you wrote about one of my favorite couples on their finn/rachel anyways so i just read this and i have to say its amazing! i wish you had more rachel and finn stories but i loved this one with the christmas shopping and how he got her that necklace and then the kiss at the end it was amazing! I can't wait to read more of your stories! Please write more finn/rachel stories.
BlankedOut chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Awwww. This made me smile. The little Christmas shopping adventure was very cute (and very Finn!)
StarStrewn chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
So sweet! And cute.

Finn is such a darling. :)
MezMaroon8 chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
The sweetest story. I like how it develops over time and they ahve these friendly moments together and how in character everyone is.
Gitana chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Oh my, what a great story! The observations and character moments were flawless.
msrachberry chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
This story is so sweet! i love it.
Wunder Boy chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
That was the cutest thing in the world and now there's like, this permanent huge smile on my face. I loved it!
ddeactivated chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
This is my Favorite. Story. Ever. Seriously, I have read it at least 30 times and it gets better every time. Super job on the characterization, totally spot on. I love Finn and Rachel, and this story just proves why :)
HollyGolightly0502 chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
For someone who always writes Rachel/Puck this was amazing! I think you totally got both characters perfectly. You should defininetly do more Rachel/Finn. You can spin the relationship in a great way to follow what you want to happen. Keep it up!