Reviews for Anchor in the Storm
szhismine chapter 2 . 3/11/2014
This is so gooooood! Would love to read more :D
Lawlessness45 chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
I absoutly live Jacks comment! :)
MurasakiZetsubou chapter 2 . 5/6/2012
It's so good Thank you for posting it- now I finally know why Garrus kept sending me away from the main battery...
Epsilon Vega chapter 2 . 10/18/2010
I happened to stumble across this on the Clan Vakarian forum, and I have to admit I'm dismayed that it seems to have been abandoned.

I like your insight into Garrus' head. Quite a lot of people don't know how to keep him simultaneously badass and oddly sentimental and adorable, like he's supposed to be. I think you pulled it off unusually well, especially for something so short.

Anyway, I thought I'd drop you a line to let you know that even so many months after the fact, this little seemingly stunted brain child of yours made my day a little better. I'll be watching this, just in case. :)
Deshwitat'slover chapter 2 . 3/5/2010
more now!
shalizeh chapter 2 . 3/1/2010
A very interesting story, I love it! Please post new chapters soon!))
Zepheera chapter 2 . 2/21/2010
This is a good read. I can't wait for more!
KSCrusaders chapter 2 . 2/10/2010
Jack is a wonderful narrative tool to wake up Shepard and Garrus. So blunt XD I use her as well, and you've done a good job with her character. Nice job keeping everyone in-character. You have some small grammatical mistakes and tense changes, but nothing drastic. Nice work!
Rubick chapter 2 . 2/10/2010
Great story! Your writing style flows well and I like how you're writing Shepard & Garrus. Looking forward to the next update.
The Flying Pen chapter 2 . 2/9/2010
Haha love it! :) I'm not even halfway through, but Garrus has been the apple of my Sheperd eye since ME:1...

Hope you keep it up!
KrazEELegaL chapter 2 . 2/8/2010
i really like the way you've written this. it doesn't stray so far away from what we saw in the game so it feels more real. I like how you used the dialogue from the cut scenes but added in the emotion without completely rehashing every part of the story in the game. good balance :) i look forward to reading more~!
HolylightX chapter 2 . 2/7/2010
keep writing! it's really great! When I played ME 2 I was so happy that I was able to have a romance with Garrus. I love the story so far so please keep writing!
The Lady Posh chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Whoops, forgot to review this chapter. I love Jack. XD She's bitchy but eh, I can forgive her that. I look forward to seeing where you plan to take this story! Omg, I was so heartbroken when Kaidan dumped me. ( And angry at BioWare. Like, I waited 2 years for my romantic interest to have 5 minutes of screentime and then ditch me? WTF?
The Lady Posh chapter 2 . 2/7/2010
Aw, poor Garrus! ( YOU CAN DO IT, MAN! IN YOUR HORRIBLY, HORRIBLY AWKWARD WAY! XD Very funny chapter, I especially liked the part about the Terra Firma tug-boat. p Though something bugs me (not with your fic) about Cerberus...WHY DOES NO ONE EVER MENTION ADMIRAL KOHAKU? XD That poor guy! No one loves him!
The Storm Dragon chapter 2 . 2/7/2010
Aww, Garrus. Shepard is so not disgusted by Jack's little comment.

Please continue! We need more /Garrus!