Reviews for A new hope
Clove15 chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Oh dear.
bibbiesparks chapter 19 . 6/3/2010
love reading this story and the ending was nice .The only thing I would to have love to have the ghosts of Rini and Serena at the coronation.
sangoscourage chapter 19 . 6/2/2010
Wonderful! I'm almost sad to see it finished. I wonder if there's a sequel in the future?
sangoscourage chapter 18 . 5/9/2010
Wonderful chapter! And thank you for the acknowlegement. I don't know if you can stretch this for a few more chapters or not. If you wish, I'll try and help you out with some ideas. It would be nice if the other readers leant their ideas as well. :(
sangoscourage chapter 17 . 4/22/2010
Well, I'm running out of "awesome" comments, so I'll say you are a wonderful writer. Hmm, now comes the tricky part of what to do next. :) I won't bug you with my "content" suggestions. If you get stuck, please ask. :) Update soon.
Rukangel chapter 16 . 4/20/2010
ohh this is getting good cant wait for the next one!
sangoscourage chapter 16 . 4/20/2010
Woah excellent! And an equally great cliffhanger. Oh I hope they get to Rika before it's too late. Or is the crystal going to help her and destroy the tracker on itself? :)
sangoscourage chapter 15 . 4/15/2010
That was excellent! I bet Rika won't be in there for long. From the anime, the crystal protected Serena; so it could protect Rika now that she has it in her heart. Is the ghosts of her mother and grandmother going to visit her?
sangoscourage chapter 14 . 4/13/2010
Excellent once again. Good does triumph over evil, and the good deeds have their rewards. :)
sangoscourage chapter 13 . 4/4/2010
Superb! Go get him girls. And I hope they get a lot of supporters. Power to Serenity's line.
sangoscourage chapter 12 . 3/17/2010
Excellent! If I may suggest, why not have Luna suddenly recognize the young princess, or show her respect through a bow?
Rukangel chapter 11 . 3/16/2010
are you kiding things will get better having Luna around, but if i may you should make the new scouts to be like their old version just a bit in personality,they are teenagers and all they are different, but maybe a bit of discussion here and there with some of them would or can help bring the best out of each other. sorry i know im rambling and after all its your story but i would like to read more so KEEP IT UP!
sangoscourage chapter 11 . 3/15/2010
Excellent on a major scale. Look out Diamond, you're in trouble now. :) Yah!
sangoscourage chapter 10 . 3/4/2010
Wow is really all I can sat right now, :D
sangoscourage chapter 9 . 2/24/2010
Very well done. I enjoyed it.