Reviews for Affinity
WritingRin chapter 19 . 10/16
That was wonderful! I’m glad the story is neatly tied up. I’m glad for Kurama to have a new friend and shippou will tell him and her fam all about what happened to her.
KShadeslady chapter 19 . 10/12
That was wonderful. You always tug at my heart. Where one story ends another begins.
KShadeslady chapter 17 . 10/12
You are going to break my heart...sigh!
KShadeslady chapter 12 . 10/12
Sweet! Kagome to the rescue!
KShadeslady chapter 10 . 10/12
Oh no...things went South. Never good!
KShadeslady chapter 6 . 10/11
I love the nods to Sesshoumaru and Inuyasha. She is working her magic on them both. I’m wondering why they hunt low level youkai.
KShadeslady chapter 3 . 10/11
This is so good.
KShadeslady chapter 1 . 10/11
As per your usual, you have drawn me in and have my full attention. Poor Kagome.
Elle Blessingway chapter 19 . 10/10
Love love love how this part came full circle. Thank you for updating!
Fealty chapter 19 . 10/2
Hi love. Oh my gosh has it really been ten years? Time really goes by, doesnt it? Thank you for giving us a conclusion to this bittersweet story.
guest chapter 19 . 9/29
what friendship/drama this is friendship/ANGST and I love it... thank you so much for this story, ahhhh i'm crying now
Animefreak242 chapter 19 . 9/29
I can't believe it's over. This story has always just been around. I knew that it was closing in on the ending, but it's still so bittersweet (for both Kurama and me as a reader). It wasn't much but he got to say how he felt. And I'm glad that Kagome sent Shippo to be with Kurama after she died. At least they'll have each other.
Lauramichca chapter 19 . 9/24
While this isn't the way I wanted it to go, it is really nicely done.
( Though I'm not sure now if drama is the right description lol . I'm going to go absorb some fluff and stuff to make up for this lol )

Thank you for sharing this!
the Honeycomb chapter 19 . 9/24
What in the ABC Family Hallmark hell is this Lifetime nonsense! I don't need this kind of melancholy heart break in 2020! That's it, I'm going back to read about baby Sesshoumaru for the 8th time. I don't need this sadness! Whyyyyy did I even check the update? I guess I was hoping Youko would get a happy ending, even if it took 50 more chapters and 2 more years to read it.
Pumpkin Maximus chapter 19 . 9/23
I'm not crying you're crying
As much as I would've loved for this to end differently, I can't deny that this was a beautiful and beautifully-written end. Thank you for another wonderful story, and congratulations on the publication of another book.