Reviews for Affinity
spaceghst chapter 15 . 10/23/2018
Ah so excited you updated! Congrats on book 2, I will be adding it to my list shortly. As for this story, I am in love. This is one of my favorite pairings and there are so few good fics out there about them. Can't wait to see what happens! Waiting patiently for the next chapter )
ElfPrincessKitty chapter 15 . 10/23/2018
So, yeah. Just read this entire fic in one sitting and I am devastated. DEVASTATED. I need more, and while I both know and understand that you are generating tons of content for the Inuyasha fandom as well as the Amaranthine Saga, I need more of "Affinity!" I've been such a Sesshomaru/Kagome fangirl for so long, that I wasn't sure if this would work for me, but Kurama and Kagome's chemistry here works so well. I am also looking forward to Hiei's growing affection for Kagome (I'm just assuming that's a forgone conclusion) and I'm craving more.

Why must I love everything you write?! I wait patiently for more :-)
Saholia chapter 15 . 10/23/2018
Omg another cliffhanger! Lol
Thabk you so much for updating! I swear Hiei is way too cool all the time. I hope they can free Kagome’s soul before it’s too late.
Thornado chapter 15 . 10/23/2018
T~T I'm gonna go read Kimiko to cheer myself up now T~T
DarkStorm Wolfsbane chapter 15 . 10/23/2018
Yay it is back!
Relinadus chapter 15 . 10/23/2018
Thank you for updating! I'm so happy you're continuing this, I've been following Affinity from the beginning!
Hiei's Cute Girl chapter 15 . 10/22/2018
At long last, you came back to this! I was hoping you would.

It seems Youko knows very little about that mirror. And he was very unwise to use the time Kagome bought him with near inefficiency. Still, Hiei at least, kept his wits about him. (As usual.)

Congrats on your second book! I've already added the first book to my wishlist for later purchase!
Guest chapter 15 . 10/22/2018
Congrats on your second book! And thanks for the update! :) :) :)

I have a hard time believing she's dead cause of the whole Kanna's mirror debacle. Plus, I get the impression Hiei is just messing with Youko? Like he never explicitly says she's dead...
Also poor Youko he seems so upset!

Can't wait for the next chapters! At the same time I don't want the story to be over XP
LovelyPolkaDots chapter 15 . 10/22/2018
I have a huge feeling Hiei drags out tormenting moments to appease his unsatisfactory lifestyle. Also hot damn, Youko took everything so bad I'm convinced he did love her and is using Shuichi's grief to disguise his own. I find it odd they didn't even try and fiddle with the mirror. Is the ending in a few chapters? I'm a mixed bag of emotions regarding that. Anything beautiful ending is just a bit happy yet melancholic.
JoySalvatore1 chapter 15 . 10/22/2018
Goodness! I loved it! You kept us with a cliffhanger for years -literally years- and now you leave us with another?! Shame on you my dear!
Nah, I'm joking, it was a really good chapter, short, but good..
Anyways, I have a question, Kagome's soul was too big for Kanna's mirror to hold, why didn't it work with this mirror too? I spend years thinking it was going to be something similar to Kanna's mirror..
Hope to see another update sometime soon..
Guest chapter 14 . 10/5/2018
Fantastic, I find a new amazing story of yours I’ve missed and their isn’t a chance you’ll update it. :(
I love this crossover! I’ll be daydreaming of this for a long time!
spaceghst chapter 1 . 1/31/2018
I love this so much. I hope you come back to it someday!
SailorButterfli chapter 14 . 1/30/2018
I know you're working on your ones under your Forthright pen name.. I hope you come back to this one too!
Ash Lee Brodford chapter 14 . 12/21/2017
OMG! I want Kagome to be such a BAMF in this!
Lairenna chapter 14 . 11/11/2017
Oh I'm sad this wasn't continued, but I like this story! I hope you finish it one day!
597 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »