Reviews for Affinity
chicchatea chapter 14 . 10/24/2017
NOOOOOOOOOO!
Guest chapter 14 . 10/11/2017
This story is so wonderful, I read it back in 2011, and just like then couldn't stop once I started this time either. The parallels that are pulled from the 2 series are seamless, and wonderfully done. I'm a huge fan of what you have written here. It has been 6 years, so it's more than likely this will not be finished, but I still would like you to know that this story is still bringing joy to people. Thank you for sharing it!
Scarylady chapter 8 . 9/9/2017
I do love the dialogue in this chapter in particular 3 Something even the best thief cannot steal and "Only what you're willing to give" :)
Scarylady chapter 3 . 9/9/2017
I love how Kagome just is so Utterly Used To Demons in a way that's utterly confusing to modern day ones XD Or ones in the past, for that matter. I do adore this series...
dxlmao chapter 8 . 2/17/2017
This chapter got me going! Tugging at the heart-strings girl!
Kim Bok Joo chapter 1 . 1/29/2017
Pls update!
DarkStorm Wolfsbane chapter 14 . 1/2/2017
Please tell me this is not a dead tale!
yukihime88 chapter 14 . 12/23/2016
that mirror wasn't able to capture her when she was untrained what now that she's fully capable.. besides he soul is too big for that mirror.
yukihime88 chapter 8 . 12/23/2016
stealing your heart maybe...KKKKYYYYAAAAA!
Ouca chapter 14 . 12/5/2016
I don't know how I missed this story, but I have fallen in love with it!
I hope you decide to continue it one day in the future!
kr4zy23 chapter 14 . 11/21/2016
Will you continue this?
Priscila chapter 14 . 11/12/2016
T_T why did you have to stop? I was loving it, and you just abandoned such an amasing story, hope you come back to it at some point.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/9/2016
I LOVE THIS FANFICTION, BEST CROSSOVER EVER
reebajee chapter 14 . 5/26/2016
Well she just got fourteen years of bad luck. Not that she didn't have a bunch already. I like the "house of mirrors" effect. It reminds me of enter the dragon. Good visuals, and it makes me want to draw it, though I doubt my abilities could really capture the vision your story has cast into my head.
reebajee chapter 8 . 5/26/2016
* sigh.* so beautiful. It makes me want to sing. (Not really, I suck at singing.) But you get what I'm saying. It's very poetic and artfully written.
597 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »