Reviews for Affinity
Teldra chapter 14 . 9/23/2011
More please :D
Sulia Serafine chapter 14 . 9/23/2011
I am beyond ecstatic that you've updated this! I like this take on the characters AND life after Inuyasha. I like everything, in fact. Everything.
Kagome Lady of Darkness chapter 14 . 9/23/2011
Awesome work
deactivated2107997 chapter 14 . 9/23/2011
OMG NO!
nadrixam chapter 14 . 9/23/2011
Noooo! You can't leave us with that cliffhanger! Especially since knowing the updating pace of this fic, we may not see another chapter for awhile... though I'm know you have lots of fics to update. Although I ship most pairings, I think this story is slowly becoming my favorite.

Oh my! Youko is showing concern for Kagome! And he appreciates her experience in battle. Things are getting interesting.
Shado Kitsune chapter 14 . 9/22/2011
Oh dear, they're in quite a pickle, aren't they? Great chappie! More soon? :)
Cosmic-lover chapter 14 . 9/22/2011
Well I'm certainly glad to see an update to this and I definitely enjoyed it :) I hope to be able to read another chapter soon 'cause you've given a mean ending to this one, but I'm sure, hopeing, Kagome will be alright in the end. Plus it looks like Youko has some deeper feelings for the miko if I'm reading his reaction right :) Great job.
therentyoupay chapter 14 . 9/22/2011
:SLKJF;akjsdf;ajs! It is seriously my luck week that you have updated all of these fics! The ones that I have been so, so long for! This and Faint Heart are definitely the ones that I'm most anxious about updates for. Love the development!
kurai-kodoku chapter 14 . 9/22/2011
Noo... a cliffy. Well, if Kanna's mirror wasn't able to take her soul cause of it's size, than another small mirror couldn't do that either. Silly Kurama, don't waste the opportunity. Can't wait till the next chapter!
Enchanting Breeze chapter 14 . 9/22/2011
Oh! What's going to happen? Can't wait!
SirNoodlenym chapter 14 . 9/22/2011
AAAAAAAAH THAT WAS FREAKIN AWESOME LOL.

I loooooved this. I can't wait to see what's next FFF DRAMA DRAMA DESU.
DragonFire Princess chapter 14 . 9/22/2011
Love the story, Hope you'll uploads the story soon, I want to know what happen next in the story. So Please update the story ASAP.
Azhwi chapter 13 . 9/19/2011
Curious. I like the concept. I'm a little sad that Kasgome is now tied down by past loves, but I'm also glad that shes finding a place for herself in the current world.
Whillenwolf chapter 13 . 9/18/2011
A looker? I await the confrontation. ;)
Empressofthedragons chapter 13 . 9/4/2011
I LOVE your stories, and have almost read all of them. You have such a skill for capturing the characters personalities, Kagomes especially. I know it's been a while, but please don't give up on this one. I have never seen someone grasp the characters of Kurama, Youko, and Hiei so well in a cross over. You are truly gifted and this is a wonderful tale. I see you have several other stories on your plate as well, but I think it would be awesome if you could bring this one to an end. (if not c'est la vie) Thank you for what you have written so far though, even if it is left as a cliff hanger.
597 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 .. Last Next »