Reviews for Affinity
Pumpkin Maximus chapter 19 . 9/23/2020
I'm not crying you're crying
As much as I would've loved for this to end differently, I can't deny that this was a beautiful and beautifully-written end. Thank you for another wonderful story, and congratulations on the publication of another book.
ByLanternLight chapter 19 . 9/23/2020
Thank you for writing!
Skyrere chapter 19 . 9/23/2020
My god woman! This was the perfect closure.
Made me cry it was so good.
LimitedEternity chapter 19 . 9/22/2020
Oooooohhhhhh my broken little heart! What a beautiful bittersweet ending to a beautifully sweet story. I really liked how you wove that kitsune Youko selfishness with their good hearts and transformed their decesion to help her into something with motivations unique to the two of them. Watching them grow closer, with your charm and charisma layered on top, made the fact they weren't to be nearly painful! And yet every decesion in this story felt meaningful, not once did I ever feel like you were pulling heart strings just to pull and get empty feels. Loved it!
Mystic 777 chapter 19 . 9/22/2020
Sad to see things end this way, but happy he got to meet Shippo. Thanks for writing and sharing this!
chibi moon baby chapter 19 . 9/22/2020
Wow, what an emotional conclusion! Love this story as all of your works! Great to see the end after all this time. Happy Fandom-iversary!
yue no rei chapter 19 . 9/22/2020
What a beautiful ending :’)
Nanyin chapter 19 . 9/22/2020
thank you for sharing is. This was fantastic read.
Moon of the West chapter 19 . 9/22/2020
This was such a beautiful piece, I want to cry. If I could hug you and this piece, I would haha.

Also, congrats on the new installment for your Saga! I hope to start it soon 3
iNuQTpIe chapter 19 . 9/22/2020
Hey, don't mind me while I just CRY. Such a sweet ending for someone who deserved happiness!
Raj8 chapter 19 . 9/22/2020
Glad to see this finally got finished and even has a happy ending of sorts. Thanks for the story I've enjoyed it over the years.
L.T. Sapphire chapter 19 . 9/22/2020
Really, an update? 3 bittersweet thank you!
Lairenna chapter 19 . 9/22/2020
An ending like sweet and sour soup, happy and sad. I honestly don't remember the plot so I'll do a read through again. :)
WritingRin chapter 18 . 8/15/2020
Aw wait wait wait! There’s some more to tie up here! Please I would like one more chapter!
WritingRin chapter 17 . 8/15/2020
Honestly the parallels you’ve brought out are so good. And fitting him into the time frame between finishing school and going back to Inuyasha is perfect.
597 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »