Reviews for Affinity
Mystic 777 chapter 18 . 2/10/2019
So sad she's going... It was very kind of him that he's looking out for Kagome's mom. Never having finished the series I don't know if that was ever covered (but suspect it was glossed over heavily). Thanks for the update.
Animefreak242 chapter 18 . 2/10/2019
I'm so excited, yet saddened to see how close we are to the end. I honestly can't imagine how you'll conclude this one. It's so different than your other stories. ️
Big Fan chapter 17 . 2/5/2019
I need to know what happens next :) update soon please
YukinaBlueRose chapter 17 . 1/29/2019
O.O Painfully waiting (painfully, but patiently) to find out how this ends. O.O
...
I'm in tears here! POOR KURAMA! !
YukinaBlueRose chapter 15 . 1/29/2019
...
YukinaBlueRose chapter 14 . 1/29/2019
Ha Ha Ha, he's in for a nasty surprise. O:D
YukinaBlueRose chapter 8 . 1/29/2019
Sigh, he was referring to your heart, sweety.
... I LOVE this story! ! ! ! OXD
YukinaBlueRose chapter 7 . 1/29/2019
YAY! ! This was an AWESOME chapter! ! ! ! (So were the chapters before this!) I LOVE this story! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! OXD
YukinaBlueRose chapter 1 . 1/29/2019
O! M! ! G! ! ! ! I'm already in love with this story, and this is just the first chapter! ! ! ! OXD
Talia-Naeva chapter 17 . 1/27/2019
I don’t remember even adding this to my follow list. However, I am super glad I did. This was short sweet and beautiful. Thank you for the story.
Otaku-ka-ren chapter 17 . 1/12/2019
Stay with kurama
lunawhalien chapter 17 . 1/8/2019
I’m crying! This story is so touching and it’s wrenching my heart. I’m so glad I read this and I can’t wait for the ending, no matter how sad it is. Goddamit Kurama why do you have to do that? :’(((
DarkZala11 chapter 17 . 1/7/2019
Gawd. You're amazing! This story is fabulous!
demonfiregrayson chapter 17 . 12/29/2018
Oh my Gosh, I actually had to double take when I saw that this updated. And THREE TIMES at that. Forthright, I feel like you always singlehandedly drag me back into remembering precisely why I love Inuyasha every time you update. And this one in particular brings back SO much memories of my crossover days, I'm so nostalgic.

Wonderful and amazing writing as always. The manner that you write Kagome will never stop being delightful for me, and it's clear that every other boy that encounters her feels the same with how helplessly they wind up falling in love with her. Inuyasha really is lucky, isn't he?

And congratulations on your book! You definitely deserve everything wonderful working out for you.
StarryKnight565 chapter 17 . 12/26/2018
Thank you for updating! I've missed this story and its characters so much, and I'm happy to see them again. Kurama is such a sweetheart, and so is Kagome, and Hiei's cheering grumpily from the sidelines, and it's great. Thanks for coming to my TED talk.
597 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »