Reviews for Affinity
Kin Pandun chapter 16 . 11/3/2018
Nice. Lovin' Kagome's indomitable soul part. I can hardly wait to see Shuuichi's reaction to his magic wake-up kiss.

Thanks for writing,
Kin.
Teddt chapter 16 . 11/1/2018
Please update your story
Ouca chapter 16 . 10/30/2018
Aaah they kissed
I am glad you are continuing this story. I enjoying your interpretation of these characters.
Love how done Hiei is with the situation
Neo-Crystal chapter 16 . 10/30/2018
*Fangirl giggle and scream!* Eee! They kissed! Now is Kurama going to going full on blush, pass out from pain/exhaustion, or go with the flow? I was so excited to see you updated again!
Lairenna chapter 16 . 10/30/2018
Asdfgjsjeinsj! I am so in love with these dabbles!
UntappedChaos chapter 16 . 10/30/2018
Reading this for the first time ever, since you picked it up for the release of Kimiko! 3 I'm hurting over hereeee, it makes me want to read more crossovers! (Crossers are beautiful in ALL the meanings, we know this~ 7/ )
alice chapter 16 . 10/30/2018
vivement la suite
Guest chapter 16 . 10/30/2018
OMG he loves her so much! It so sweet how much Youko cares and how mellow he is after she comes back. I died at the kiss! Can't wait to see what happens next. Hope Kurama and Kagome get their happy ending. There's so few stories with this pairing!
KaKashi's Okami chapter 16 . 10/29/2018
Wait, is this one wrapping up? Or is this one an off shot of another or will there be a sequel or are you stirring us to another story similar to this on another site?
Skyrere chapter 16 . 10/29/2018
:D
Awesome.
I loved this set of chapters.
Well done.
Foxluna chapter 16 . 10/29/2018
That sneaky Fox lol. But he is slowly and surely stealing her heart. Both sides of him are.
LimitedEternity chapter 16 . 10/29/2018
Awww he cares! He really cares! It's so adorable how panicked Youko was and how Hiei was rolling his eyes so hard.
Sansho chapter 16 . 10/29/2018
Yes! You're back! Thank you thank you thank you!
Please finish this story this time around. My heart can't bear another seven years.
Brilliant as usual :) Congratulations on the new book :)
JoySalvatore1 chapter 16 . 10/29/2018
Awwww! They kissed!
But please don't send her back to Inu! Youko/Shuuichi treat her better than Inu ever did!
Neo-Crystal chapter 15 . 10/29/2018
Well that’ll be Kagome’s 3rd time with her soul trying/being ripped out. But I can’t imagine that mirror being more powerful than Kanna’s mirror and that mirror broke trying to suck out her soul. They said it was too large and that was prior to Kikyo’d portion returning to her. So my hunch is that she’s just merely exhausted from it sucking some soul out as he never truly looked at her face. Or maybe she’ll recall her soul back? I feel Kurama may make a confession after she’s returned 3 ;) Being a thrifty he understands all too well that things can be ripped from you and this has truly made him realize he covets her more than a friend or companion. Also have a thought that maybe Reiki does something and makes her in debt to them like Yusuke possibly? Oh! You need to update a new chapter soon! I need to know which direction you’ll head in.
597 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »