Reviews for Affinity
Lauramichca chapter 15 . 10/27/2018
Brilliant update! I'm glad you've come back to this story!
It's always a pleasure to find a story where short chapters don't feel short because they're well done.
I wonder if the other boys will be around soon?

Thank you for sharing!
Skyrere chapter 15 . 10/26/2018
had to read the whole thing again to get a feel.
awesome.
love this story.
vespertiine chapter 12 . 10/25/2018
So I was rereading this story and I just had to say how much I loved this chapter. I love when Youko tells Kagome to hide him. Something about that scene was just great to me. I also love the ongoing problem of the pants, it provided some humor in a very tense chapter.

Also, I wanted to say I have your first book on my to-read shelf. It has been there for a while but hopefully, I'll be able to get to it soon :). Congrats on the second book!
Sansa chapter 15 . 10/25/2018
So this mirror is stronger than Kanna's? As it was able to take and keep Kagomes soul
Love the interactions. Very well descripted and not rush. You interact well between all the characters
Love the mother/kurama moment
Animefreak242 chapter 15 . 10/25/2018
At least Youko has had his revenge? Oy... And what is this about a conclusion? Already?
iNuQTpIe chapter 15 . 10/24/2018
Yessssss I can’t bekieve this is finally happening! Can’t wait to see this out to its conclusion! (Squeeeeeeee...!)
StarlitBaby chapter 15 . 10/23/2018
Thanks for the update!Congratulations on the release of your second book! :D
LimitedEternity chapter 15 . 10/23/2018
Congratulations on the second book! I'm looking forward to it. And Hiei is being quite callous... Even for him. I guessing Kagome isn't in the kind of trouble Kurama thinks she is.
LimitedEternity chapter 14 . 10/23/2018
Ah, that moment when you realize she really DOES means something, something important.
LimitedEternity chapter 12 . 10/23/2018
Out of all yokai, I can see a kitsune caring less than the others about if they have pants or not. I think this is one of my favorite things about stories like this, where they know Kagome before the Shikon no Miko; the slow irresistible reveal of her powers.
StarryKnight565 chapter 15 . 10/23/2018
adsfghyio;jsrfhcvbnmbkuil6rfxcgvhhltghb i've missed this. It's been a while since I've read YYH as well, so this is just the best. So excited for more!
LimitedEternity chapter 8 . 10/23/2018
I think this is one of my favorite chapters so far, his admitting that he would like more from Kagome... But never to take it. Also when he said he didn't think she could take him that just tickled me. Goodness gracious if only he knew.
LimitedEternity chapter 6 . 10/23/2018
Oh I missed the similar way Hiei sat with his sword to Inuyasha the first time around! And I love her simple way of reaching out, letting him know that she accepts both the human and the kitsune.
LimitedEternity chapter 2 . 10/23/2018
Called out! Just three down he gauntlet, like yep, I'm going there, be prepared.
LimitedEternity chapter 1 . 10/23/2018
Oh her being so sure made my heart break. I have to say I'm not sure I can articulate how much I adore Kagome Kurama crossover stories, and the new chapter just gave me another reason to come back and enjoy this one again!
597 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »