Reviews for Back On My Feet
demonweasel1 chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Ah, Kensei with his temper and Shuuhei with his pride. I can so see this happening because of those two things.
missreno2012 chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Kensei on his period!XD
BlueMhigz chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
I second what Kensei thought when he heard shuu-kun laughing
Bubblegumhairedmonster chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Totally fits their character Thanks for the fic~

"Once you become lost, you cannot be found unless if you grasp the hand that is offered to you."

~Midnight Tune~
Demyx14 chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
xD I Wonder What Kensei Is Think When He Hears Hisagi Laughing Haha
ihavenocluewhattoname chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Good story, and very adorable. I liked the part where Shuuhei muses that Kensei would rather let him fall, than help him up...I liked it! ]

govener fink chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Simply put, this was adorable. I loved all of this, but this is probably my favorite part/section:

Before he could finish his thought, Hisagi got up and walked to the bathroom. Kensei followed him. He had already stripped him of the upper half of his shihakusho, revealing the bruised and aching body that longed for a hot shower. Kensei walked up behind him and leaned against the wall with his arm, casting a shadow over the smaller man. He leaned down and kissed the back of Hisagi’s neck.

“Why don’t you trust me?” Kensei pleaded.

“It’s not…” Hisagi began.

“You’re not going to die alone. Not as long as I’m here.”

Hisagi turned around to face the other man. He leaned his head on his chest. “Kensei…”

“Don’t expect to constantly stand on your own when you’re with me, kid.” Kensei muttered, burying his nose in Hisagi’s hair. “That’s an order.”

He smiled, unbeknownst to Kensei. “Yes sir.”

It was so amazingly sweet. Keep it up!

Much love,

govener fink
Crimson.Tokala chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
Gotta love KenShuu. Great piece of work.
Gypsygrrl chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
This was so cute. I totally am in love with Kensei/Shuuhei. It's meant to be!