Reviews for put this melody in mind
Eienvine chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
LOVE. I love everything about this story. He's so . . . and she's so . . . and it was all fantastic.
Hedwig's Owl chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Lovely fic! I love the idea of using the harp to connect them.
QTFics chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
I love you short stories. I'm always sad when I'm finished with them!
bk-1205 chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Very Nice! That was a wonderful moment in time.
Kyrene once Blood Roses chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
This might be one of my favorites. I love wondering what could be going through Spock's head during moments like this, since we know there's more to it than what Uhura thinks. But yea, when he started helping her...that was just an awesome scene. I loved it.
Spockchick chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
Beautiful, chaste but erotic. A wonderful evocation of sexual tension and cultural/professional reserve.
NotesfromaClassroom chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
Nicely done-very evocative description and a great internal dialogue for Nyota.
Killer Zebra chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
A sweet little one-shot; the worst part about it was that it ended so soon. :) Great job! You even managed to keep Spock (mostly) in character! In some fics his abominable OOC-ness is just too much to bear . . . you know:

Spock: "Hey, Nyota? I have suddenly randomly decided to profess my undying love to you. Wanna go make out?"

Nyota: "SQUUE! I LOVE YOU OMIGOSH SO MUCH!"

Erm . . . yeah. So, congratulations on rescuing me from the horrible depths of OOC Spock- and Uhura-ness. _

Killer Zebra
angym chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
I thought the emotions expressed were well done
spockawocka5678 chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
amazing :)
librawriter chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Uh, where's the rest of it? When do they kiss? I know this wasn't supposed to be it!
cccahill18 chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
I think Nyota was just doomed to get nothing done xD I love the tension that you built up when she was learning to play the lyre :) Kudos to this :)
Linstock chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Spock is a wicked flirt; definitely messing with this cadet’s peace of mind…and body. I love your detailed description of his hands .
Artemiis Boz chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
right on! way to show sexual tension without being blantant about it. What you don't say is often much hotter than what you do say!
mykardia chapter 1 . 2/2/2010